The Confession

In a small time ,Zee and Saint bacame really close.They would often eat together feeding each other and spending most of the time together.

It was the day when they had to shoot their first kissing scene. Zee could feel a tension growing within them . Saint was in the same state. As they started filming, it was very hard for them to stick to the script. They often went off the script and Zee could feel Saint getting hard. It was an awkward situation for him as well as Saint. Finally the shoot was over and the scene was just perfect as if it was real. (Actually it really was😉)

So Zee and Saint had an interview to attend .The interview was about their series and about their characters.
Saint and Zee arrived before time.Saint was stopped by his fans who crowded him .So Zee went to the make up room to get dressed.After some time Saint came and found that nobody was in the room.He thought that zee was outside with P Aof.So Saint went to the washroom and he was amazed to see that Zee was in the washroom shirtless getting dressed.

Saint for a moment just stared at Zee's abs.They were just perfect.

Zee noticed that Saint was standing near the door and staring him.A chill ran down his spine to see how adorable Saint was.

Saint saw Zee looking at him and shook his head .

"Err....Sorry ....I..I didn't know u were inside ...I ll go outside"Saint said hesitatingly.

When Saint was just about to go outside Zee felt that he could no longer keep his feelings to himself and held Saint's wrist to make him come closer to himself and locked the door.

"Phi ...Phi Zee what are you doing"?Saint said nervously

"I can't keep my feelings inside any more Saint"Zee said looking into Saint's eyes

Saint felt his heart beating fast.

"What are you saying phi Zee?"

"I know u feel the same for me Saint"zee said coming closer to Saint lips .

Saint's heart was beating very fast.

Zee kissed his lips to which Saint also responded.Zee made the kiss deep and asked for his tongue's entry in Saints mouth.Saint welcomed Saint's lips.They were kissing till they were panting.

Zee could hear Saint's heart beating very fast.
"Saint why is your heart beating so fast"Zee said smirking

Saint shyly looked at Zee

"My heart is also beating very fast "Zee said taking Saint's hand to keeping it on his chest.

As soon as Saint heard this ,he pulled Zee for another kiss .

After a deep kiss ,Zee pulled himself back and said

I love u Saint"Zee said

"I love u too P Zee" Saint responded

"Will u be my boyfriend Saint"Zee
asked shyly

He could see tears falling from Saints cheeks

"Hey it's okay Saint if u don't want to be ..Don't cry"Zee said wiping Saints tears

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend zee ..I want to " Saint said with a big smile

With this they both leaned for another kiss.

They both attended the interview and told their fans about their series.

After the interview they both were very tired.

"Phi I am very tired "Saint said

"Even I am very tired Saint ,let's go home" Zee said with a smile

Saint noddded

They went to Zee's house and slept cuddling each other the whole night.

Zee often got fully carried away in his character as he considered himself to be Fighter .

He would often feel like it's not Fighter who hurt Tutor ,but it's Zee who hurts Saint.And this thing disturbed him a lot .

Saint was well acquainted with such situations and he had himself experienced such things and he didn't want Zee to suffer from the same thing.He wanted to save Zee.

Saint had no one with him in such situations but as he was there with Zee he wanted to pull Zee out of this condition because he knew that such situations could lead to depression.

It was one such situation when Fighter had a breakdown and Zee couldn't just get over it even after the shooting was done. He was continuously crying.

Saint consoled him and hugged him tightly making sure that everything is fine.

"I love u Saint ,I never want to hurt you." Zee said crying and hiding his face in Saint's neck.

"I love you too,P Zee and have never hurt me and I m sure that u will never hurt me"Saint said hugging Zee even more tightly

"Come back to real life Zee ,come back to Saint"

Zee had a sigh of relief to find that Saint will always be by his side and will never leave him in any situation .

(I have really worked hard on this story
Do support it☺️)