I Believe, That We All Fall Down Sometimes..

*Scarlett's POV*

I sighed hitting the alarm on my phone and I get up out of my bed. It's our 3rd day here at download fest.. and I haven't done shit. Obviously, Ashley doesn't want to be anywhere near me right now since I talked to him. So I decided to enjoy myself, at least a little bit.. I took a nice warm shower and put on my bra and underwear. I put on shorts, a tanktop and a flannel leaving it unbuttoned. I did my hair and put on my vans and walked out of the hotel room. I walked to the bar and ordered a beer and sat down at a table sipping it. Well, I'm bored.. I sighed giving up and went to go back to my room and cry about how much a loser I was. When, I was pushed against the wall. I look up to see Danny drunk as fuck. Oh god.. he's about to ruin everything.. I sighed and tried pushing Danny off of me. "Dude come on, get off"I groaned and he tried tonguing me. I turned my head and he started licking my cheek. I sighed. "Danny! Go  dance with Ben or something!"I hissed and shoved him off. He growled and punched me in the eye and walked away. I slid back into the wall and down the wall crying. My eye was swelling, and it hurt to blink. I shouldn't of came down here.. I started shaking and I got up running to my room crying my eyes out. I slammed the door not even noticing Ashley was in the hallway watching me. I threw myself onto my bed crying as my eye turned the purplish color a black eye would usually look like. This was a fucking disaster.. I look like shit, I feel like shit.. My life is fucking over..

*Ashley's POV*

I watched Scarlett run to her room crying. My eyebrows furrowed and I walked to her door and she slams it. Well then.. she's in a bad mood. I sighed and looked at Jinxx who mouthed at me "knock on the damn door!"I sigh and nodded and lightly knocked. No response.. come on Scarlett.. just answer the door.. "Scarlett.."I say and I knock again. No answer. I looked at Jinxx and he walked over and kicked the door open. "You didn't need to do that.."I said and walked in. 

 *Scarlett's POV*

I sniffled crying more opening my stress relief pills putting them into my mouth. I don't remember how many I put in my mouth, I certainly didn't care. I just wanted to stop feeling this way.. I just wanted to be happy again. I heard my door slam open. My eyes widen and I tear up knowing Danny was coming to finish his job. I gulp and felt my body get numb and.. everything went black.

I woke up to ice cold water being splashed on my face. I look around seeing the lamp was on, surrounding me, was Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC. Ashley had the most concerned look of all. I gulp and sat up. "Scarlett..Are you okay?"Jinxx asks giving a bottle of water. I nodded and sipped the water letting the coolness refresh me. I sighed and looked at my hands. They were angry at me for overdosing.. I knew they were. I would be too... 

Instead, Ashley just hugged me. "Did you OD because of me?.."He asks whining. I tear up and move so I was looking at him. "No.. why would I OD because of you?.."I asked softly. He looks down. "I was thinking it was because you thought I said no.."He said. I sighed and shook my head. "It's obvious you said no Ashley.. Why else would you avoid me?"I asked. He sighed and sat down next to me. The rest of the guys exited the room. "I wasn't avoiding you due to this reason you came up with.. I was avoiding you because you're manipulative.."He whispered. I just looked at him. "Huh?" He sighs "Those big blue eyes of yours.. they're difficult to say no to. I can't ever say no to you Scarlett.."He said. I felt my heart rate go up. "S-so.. it's a yes..?"I asked. He smiled and nodded hugging me. I tear up and hugged back tightly. "Thankyou for taking me back.."I sniffled and soon felt his fingers gently running up and down my spine. "Don't thank me for something that was gonna happen anyway baby girl."He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter. 

I'm so glad to have him back..

VOTE

COMMENT

<3