Chapter 13 F You Sesshomaru

^Kagome^

I gasp as Inuyasha picks me up and takes me to a different room before slamming me on the bed.

Inuyasha kisses my neck roughly, his fangs scratching and nicking the sensitive skin on my neck.

I try to keep quiet as he tears off my clothes.

Soon he's naked and on top of me.

***

Inuyasha's markings left his face as I lay by him, sore but happy that Inuyasha marked me.

At least his animal didn't kill me like I thought it would.

I yawn and fall asleep.

-

Rin giggles and Sesshomaru has an amused look on his face when me and Inuyasha emerge from our room in blankets with Inuyasha carrying me.

I blush bright red while Inuyasha just rolls his eyes.

"It's not my fault I can't walk. Blame it on the half demon carrying me!" I tell Rin and Sesshomaru embarassed.

Rin laughs loudly and Sesshomaru smirks.

"At least he got SOME demon traits from our father." Sesshomaru chuckles.

I blush brighter red and Inuyasha glares at Sesshomaru as if to say, 'Fuck off. Im at least as strong as you bastard.'

(*Vote if you think Inuyasha would say that! You know you do ;) Okay back to the story*)

Inuyasha walks to the living room with me and sits me down on the couch.

"I'll be right back. I'm getting us food." Inuyasha says leaving into the kitchen.

I smile.

At least he accepts me.

That's all I asked for.