Chapter 2 Our Special Place

°°Kagome P.O.V.°°

Inuyasha leads me to a familiar place that I thought was long gone.

Our old Treehouse.

"Inuyasha! How'd you know its still here?!" I ask in amazement.

"I checked before I went to the school" He smiles.

I smile back at him and climb up the old ladder. It's kinda shaky from so much use from over the years. Inuyasha comes up behind me and sits on the treehouse floor.

"So why did you come back?" I ask him. "I think my mate may be here" He answers truthfully.

I knew he was hiding something at the school. I put my head on his shoulder.

He smells good. Like.....cherry blossoms and vanilla. I love it.

Inuyasha suddenly moves his body and in embraced. I start to blush and I slowly wrap my arms around me.

I missed him. I used to have a major crush on him in the 4th grade.

I suddenly feel his hands grab the hem of my shirt on my back. I push him away in a heartbeat.

"What are you doing?!" I ask. "Kagome its not what yo-" "Yes it is! You grabbed the hem of my shirt Inuyasha! It's exactly what I think! You just came back! What the hell!"

I yell. I stand up and climb down the ladder. I'm so angry! Why would he do that?!

°°Inuyasha P.O.V°°

Damnit! The only way I know if Kagome is my mate is if she has a star on her lower back.

I have the star mark on my torso. So if she has the star on her lower mark she's my soulmate. I hope she'll forgive me, I just need to know.....