Chapter 2

A/n: I repeat none of the pics the cover, the photos belong to me or i am the artist. I picked these all off google. If you know the artist, pm me i will surely give credit to them. And english is not my native language, i sure can speak it fluently, but i may make a mistake. Write it up in the comments i will correct it.
Now the chapter,
Claire enters the room neil is in. So, how are you feeling dr. Melendez and before you ask i saw you with dr. Lim. She says. I am good, claire. He says. You back with dr. Lim? Claire asks. Yeah, i am. Neil answers. Okay, i hope this doesnt affect us proffesionaly. Claire says. It wont. Neil says. Claire then takes his vitals and steps out of the room. The things claire said lets neil escape into a train of thoughts like did she really love me or it was because i was dying, she hated my tatto and many more. Neil kept thinking the whole day. Even when his parents, and gabi were there he sure was normal with them, but deep inside he did not love claire he just said it back cause he was dying, not like it mattered, but now it did, now he was alive, he wanted to be with audrey he always did. Since the day with met,
FLASHBACK TO BACK WHEN NEIL AND AUDREY MET
They were in the operating room as surgical interns. When dr. Glassman was explaining everything the rules of the hospital and all the other things. But audreys eyes were fixed on a single man deep black eyes, short hair and a frown on his face. Soon, that man approached audrey. I see you were looking at me, i am dr. Neil melendez. He says. Hey, neil, i am dr. Audrey lim, its nice to meet you she says and extends her hand. Neil shakes her extended hand and says its nice to meet you too.
FLASHBACK END
That was the moment neil knew when he wanted to be with audrey ever and forever. But it took audrey, years to undertand this and when they were finally together and happy the cheif of surgery position again broke them apart. But now, neil knew that even if its president he wont leave audrey. In the hospital bed he had a lot of think and at the end of the day, his mind was set he wanted to be with audrey. He wanted to be there for her, when she had a long or bad day when she was sick, when she was happy. Neil wanted to share each and every emotion of his and hers with audrey. The whole day passed like this thinking, neil bothering the nurses, not taking his meds on time, and staying up instead of sleeping. Then at night, audrey entered neils room. So,i see you have not been following orders bothering the nurses, not taking meds and not resting. Audrey says looking up to neil and staring at him for an answer. Neil stayed quiet for a few mins and then said doctors make the worst patients. They both laughed. We sure do. Audrey said. Remember the time when you got that virus? Neil asks. Oh yeah i do, and will never forget that. Audrey says. Audrey...i want to be with you, i dobt want to spend one more day of my  life with you, do you want to be with me? Neil asked.
End
Neil popped up the question on his hospital bed will audrey say yes? Find out next friday at 4 pm IST. (Feels dramatic)
Have a good day/night
Janvi