Chapter 5: Coming Out (N)

"Asahi! Stop making lovers' eyes at Noya and head back to practice before Coach gets here," I snap my head towards Asahi to see him gazing at me. Tanaka laughs at Suga's comments as the two of us blush and look away. I shake my head, standing up and grabbing Asahi's hand. The five of us walk into the gym, right before Takeda walks in.

"Couch Ukai has come down with a cold so he won't be with us today. Daichi, as team captain, you're in charge today," Takeda walks out of the gym, shutting the doors behind him. 

"Okay! We're gonna be in partners for today's practice. So the partners are Me and Suga," he pauses, looking directly at me with a smirk, "Asahi and Noya, Ennoshita and Tanaka, Narita and Kinoshita, Kageyama and Hinata, and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. We'll be working in different rooms, with different tasks. I don't want to hear complaining. No, Tanaka, you can't work with Kiyoko," Tanaka pouted as everyone went to their separate rooms/stations to practice. Asahi and I walked outside to go to the second gym. The girls' practice was canceled, so we had the whole gym to ourselves.

"Uhh.. Noya..?" Asahi spoke in a.. timid? tone. I turned around to face him, accidentally  running into his chest. He chuckles and wraps his toned arms around me. "Uh.. How do you think we should come out to the team..? I mean they should know.. I feel like not telling them would be like lying to your brothers," 

"Why don't we tell them in the changing room? You can ------------------ Alright?"(You thought I would tell you right off the bat? Hunny, you have another storm coming *punches air*) He smiles at me, agreeing to the plan. He practiced his serves and spikes and I tried to receive them.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER PRACTICE*

Asahi was about to walk into the club room with everyone else when he paused, waited for everyone to go inside. This wasn't part of the plan? He walked up to me and kissed me passionately. "Yuu, I want you to know that whatever their reaction is, I'll love you forever," and like that he was off to the club room. I stood on shock before I remembered the plan. I take a deep breath. "Okay Yuu, you've got this.." I repeat in my head as I'm walking to the club room.

I open the door and I'm greeted with a few glances from the teammates but that's about it. I walk up to Asahi. Here we go..

"Hey baby!" I say in a sweet tone as I wrap my arms around his bare neck, followed by a kiss. He smiles into the kiss as he returns it. I pull away and walk to my locker, pulling my shirt over my head in one swift motion, making Asahi blush. 

"I'm sorry... What just happened?" Yamaguchi asks, his voice cracking from what he just saw. I turn around to see three smirking, one extremely flushed and and 7 completely dumbfounded. Asahi's hot, sweaty, shirtless self walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He smiles.

"We're dating! Yuu thought it'd be better if he was bold and showed it to you all instead of trying to say it out loud," He kisses the top of my head before he lets go to finish changing. I smile to myself as I turn around.  As the teammates finish, they leave, saying their goodbye's.  Asahi and I are about to leave, but we notice Shoyou and Kageyama haven't changed yet. Assuming they're going to practice longer, Asahi and I start to walk to my house again.

We pass by an ally way and hear heavy sighs coming from not too far down. 

"Bear, what's that?" he stops to listen.

"I don't know but let's not mess with it.." he says in a timid tone. I look at him before smirking.

"You know, this is like half way between Daichi's and Suga's house..."  He looks at me and shakes his head. I turn and walk down the ally way. There's enough light to see, so I get close enough to see-... Oh my God- I quickly back out of there and motion the tall man to walk fast. He looks at me puzzled but goes anyways. 

"What did you see??" He says in worry. I look at him before I burst into laughter.

"Daichi.. has Suga's hands pinned above his head.. and Daichi's knee is rubbing Suga's dick.. not to mention they're swallowing each other's faces," I manage to say between laughs. He looks at me with a bright red face.

"Damn.. and I thought you were horny," he smiles at his own comeback. I smirk at him. He walked right into this.

"Only for tall," I put my hands on his shoulders "muscular," I run my hands down his arms and over his abs. His breath hitches. "soft," I run my hands under his shirt, sliding them up to his chest, one over his heart. "dominant," I slide my hands down is torso and put my hand on his V, that's disappears under his sweats. His breathe is heavy and deep. "men that make me scream their name when I feel their hard," I push one of my hands down his boxers, grabbing his length and slowly pumping it. "long dicks deep inside of my tight asshole," I squeeze my hand, causing a small moan to escape his mouth. "tearing my insides apart." I take my hand off of his member and out of his clothes. I smile innocently at him and walk forward. I take about three steps before I feel a hand around my wrist, pulling me back.

HAHA- cliffhanger. Just kidding, I'll have a chapter later today most  likely. Did you guys like the not so subtle daisuga bit??👀 So actually, this was supposed to be a wholesome chapter, I think I got it for the most part minus the whole, ya'know, Noya being his horny self and daisuga about to deadass fuck in an ally way.. there was also a small kagehina part but les see if y'all can find it. It's not that hard so.. anyways, I didn't proofread this because I'm visiting my mother and she doesn't need to see this side of me sooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I hope you have an amazing *insert timestamp* and I will see you all in the next chapter!

   ~月 ❤✨