Chapter 7: Aftercare (N)

Asahi carries me to the bathroom, kissing my cheek as he walks. He puts me down on the toilet seat. He starts the tub and walks out. I sit there, dangling my feet and looking around until he comes back. He walks back in with bubble soap, bath salts, a rubber duck, and lotion. He puts the bubbles, salts, and my duck in before picking me up and placing me. He gets in right after, pulling me into his chest. I lay against him, playing with my duck. I think I'll name him... mustard!

"Asahi! I named my duck! His name is Mustard!" I pronounce happily. He chuckles, kissing my head. He picks up the cup from the side of the tub. Scooping up water before pouring it on the top of my head, making my hair flat. I turn towards him.

"Hey Angel, I love seeing your face," I laughed at his comment. He kissed me gently. He washed all of me, massaging as he went. He cleaned out my ass, making sure not to hurt me. He reached into a bag I hadn't seen and pulled out a Garigari-kun Popsicle flavored body scrub. I looked at him with wide eyes, getting a smile from my boyfriend. He put some on his hands. His hand goes to my chest, rubbing it all over my top half. It was so relaxing. He turned me around and gave me a back massage with the scrub, running his hands down my back to make sure it wasn't sore. It felt amazing..

He puts the scrub away, and we just sit there cuddling. He kissed the back of my ear before humming contently. He leans around me to unplug the tub. He stands up to get himself dried off.

"I'm going to grab you some clothes, you can dry off if you want but use this towel, it's more comfortable," he hands me an orange towel. The minute it touched my hands I knew what he meant. He walks out and I get out of the tub and wrap myself in my floofy new towel. He walks into the bathroom with boxers and one of his hoodies. I get up and walk over to him. He hands me the boxers and I put them on and put my arms up and he put the hoodie on me. He picks up the same bag.

In my room, he pulls out a floofy blanket, a few movies, and snacks. I don't know where the hell he got them all but he went downstairs and came back with a Garigari-kun popsicle, so, I win ladies, get your own mans. I eat my popsicle without a care in the world, but when I look over, Sahi is making a pillow fort. I smile at his care and get up to help him because... FUN I MEAN COME ON- anyways, by the time we're done, it's so beautiful. Christmas lights draped from the top and the side.

"Okay, pick a movie, and when you're done come join me, I'm not done yet," he said, crawling into the pillow fort

"Okay, pick a movie, and when you're done come join me, I'm not done yet," he said, crawling into the pillow fort. I picked up 'Pitch Perfect' and crawled in. I looked up to see 2 animal face masks, lotion, hair stuff, and nail polish.

"My love, this is flipping amazing," he smiles as I speak, holding out a few hair ties. I know what that means. I rushed up to him, getting on my knees behind him. I get a brush and run it through his long hair. I braid his hair then tye it so it's all curly. I crawl in front of him so he can put mine up. My hair is only ten millimeters so it stuck out but I love how he did it. (I think you guys know the fanart I'm referring to but I couldn't find who it was by and I didn't want to give someone false credit or take credit for beautiful work by someone else)

"Okay, so we have a panda mask and a pug mask. Take your pick," I looked at the two for a minute before having an answer.

"I think you should have the panda because you're a cuddly tall person that is totally adorable," he blushed at the last comment. "and I get the pug because I'm an irresistibly cute and loud dog," I can see him refrain from the short jokes but I let it slide. We help each other put them on and he starts the movie, us cuddling contently.

45 MINUTES INTO THE MOVIE

We had just taken our masks off when I feel a lift on the hem of my hoodie. (Asahi gave it to him so it's his now) I turn around and Asahi is taking it off. I take it off the rest of the way and he drags me towards him by my waist.

"You can watch the movie, Angel, tonight is for you," I give him a peck on the lips before turning around. I feel something cold against my warm back, making me jump. Azu starts massaging my back with mango lotion. It's calming and I can feel knots in my back going away. He massaged my entire back and my arms/legs. I was so relaxed that I was half asleep. He huffed a laugh and put me in his lap, putting his hoodie back on me. At this point, I'm pretty sure the movie is over, so he closes the laptop, pushing everything in our way away. He pulls me under the blankets, cuddling close to me.

"Bear," I whisper into the dim room. He replies with a small hum to let me know he's listening. "Thank you for all of this, it's so intimate and romantic and I love it. Thank you."

"You're welcome Angel, I'm glad you enjoyed this. I love you." He replied. I smiled at my boyfr- no, at my lover, just being glad we're this close.

"I love you too."

Hyelloooo, It's me. I know, bummer.

but I hope you enjoyed a 1022 word after-care chapter because I did- I'm sorry it took like a gazillion years to get this chapter out but it's here now and I love it. That's really all I have to say, so have a wonderful *insert timestamp*and I will be here next chapter.

~月