Part-16

Shehnaaz reached her room she was shocked to the core. She did not locked the room but ran into the restroom .....
Sana POV ( while crying 😭)
Yeh ... yeh ...yeh kya hogaya ? Kya aarti jo keh rahi thi wo sach hai ? Ya .. ya fir wo jhuth bol rahi hai .... lekin tab fir Sidharth ne kyu kuch nahi bola ? Usne to unke samne hi bola ....
Matlab mein jo sochti thi wo sach tha .... inka sach mein affair chal raha tha .... to ...to fir mujhe bataya kyu nahi ? Meine to itti baar pucha tha .... or shaadi ki pehli raat per bhi pucha tu maine ki aisa kuch ho to bata dijiye ga !! Kyu kiya aisa Sidharth ? Aapne aisa kyu kiya .... mujhe to lagta tha ki shayad aap bhi mere liye kuch feel karne lage hai .... jaise mein .....how stupid of me .... how can I even think of that ? Lekin kyu wo mere pari hai ...
Nahi .... nahi hai wo kuch ab .... to kya Sidharth ne jo mujhse dosti ka rishta rakha wo bhi jhuth tha ? Wo sab unhone iss liye kiya taaki mujhe unper or aarti per shaak na ho ? Kyu kiya aisa unhone why ? Or jab aarti se itta pyaar tha to kyu ki mujhse shaadi ? Kyu .....
( she sat on the floor and buried her head in her laps )
Kyu humesha aisa hota hai mere saath ? Maa baba ne kabhi pyaar nahi kiya .... meine ji se pyaar kiya wo mujhse door ho jate hai ..., DADI bhi , Keshav bhi , Meera bhi ,( dono dost hai sana ke go read part 10 and they live in New York apni shaadi ke baad to fir kabhi aise mile nahi ) or ab Sidharth bhi ....
To kya Sidharth or meine jo moments spend kiye hai saath mein wo sab fake the ? Sab jhuth , chal or fareb tha ?
lekin ab jab sach aagaya hai mere samne to ab mein nahi rahungi unke saath , ya yun kahun ki ab wo bhi nahi rahenge ... DIVORCE ? Haan ab yahi ek raasta hai ... fir rahe yeh apni aarti ke saath ....
Lekin mein aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi ... Sidharth .... kabhi nahi !!
Yahan se jaane ke baad maa ko bhi batadungi ...
( started whimpering) lekin mein maaf nahi karungi Sidharth Shukla mein tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi .... lekin meine aapse pyaar kiya hai Sidharth or usse pehle dosti !! Mein apni dosti zaroor nibhaungi .... aapko aarti ke saath rehne mein khushi hai to mujhe usme khushi hai !! Lekin as a wife mein aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi !! 😔😔
POV ends
Sidharth came inside the room running 🏃.... but did not found her ... he then herd noise from the bath room area .... he went there and found the door locked he knew she was in there ...
He started knocking on the door ....
Sid- Naaz open the door .... please baby open the door .... Shehnaaz!!!!
( he now started banging it loudly )
Sana-( still crying and not responding)
Sid- please baby calm down ... we can sort this out ... please come out .... please 🙏🙏
Sana-( no response )
Sid- dekho ( tears rolled down his eyes ) Apne aap ko koi nuksaan mat karna bus .... just calm down and come out !! Please please .... mein tumhe sab batata hun come out !!
Sana- ( opened the door  and came out ) ( her eyes were puffy and had tears .... her face was all red  ) she did not even looked at Sidharth and walked away from him ....
SIDHARTH'S POV
What should I do now ? Mein kaise samjhaun ki mein .... ahhh 😱.... fuck man !! Ab kya karun? Mein usko kaise bataun ki mein to sab khatam karne gaya tha .... but will she trust me now ?
POV ends
Shehnaaz went into the luggage 🧳 room and took her bags . She came into the sitting room .
Sid- naaz listen to me !! Please dekho meri taraf ! 
Sana- .....
Sid- aise mat karo please !! I beg you ....
Sana- Sidharth please apna bag le aaiye ... Hume late ho jaega nahi to airport ke liye ...
Sid- haan ?
Sana-( called at the reception to send someone to get the luggage ) ( car aagai hai inki ) she moved away without saying anything ....
Sid- took his luggage 🧳 ...
The helper came and took their luggage's and went away . Shehnaaz took her hand purse 👜 and her essentials ( phone , charger ..etc) and moved out of the room .
Sidharth was shocked as she did not asked him any questions or anything regarding his and AARTI'S relationship.... she behaved like she does not care .
Sidharth also moved out of the room .
They checked out from the hotel and settled into the car.
Sid and Sana were sitting behind while it was driven by the driver.
Sidharth looked at Sana and found her looking outside the window.
Sana was silently crying 😭 which Sidharth has no idea about. It was not sunny 🌞 at all but she wore her sunglasses 🕶 so Sidharth can not see her red eyes.
She did not wanted Sidharth to know that she cares about it . She wanted Sidharth to think that she does not care .
They reached the airport without any talks or chat . They were in there own worlds , Sidharth was damn guilty and wanted to apologize and Sana was in her own tune of going away from him and let him be happy with aarti who ever he wants to be with !
Sidharth got out of the car as soon as the driver stopped he jumped towards Shehnaaz's door to open it for her .
Shehnaaz ignored him and got out .
They took their luggage and were doing formalities .
————————————————————————
On the counter -
Lady- sir may I have your passport.
Sid-( gave her the passport) can you please give us the emergency 🚨 seat ( wahan leg space zyada hoti hai 😅😂)
Lady- Thankyou sir !! Here is your boarding pass... and your seat is near emergency exit !!
Sid- Thankyou
Lady- ma'am may I have your passport ?
Sana- yeah !!
Lady- Thankyou...( she returned the passport )
They did all the other procedures and settled in the flight ✈️....
Sana was tired 😓 and exhausted 😩 with what ever happened today !! So she thought to sleep so that way she don't have to face Sidharth in any way
She tied her seatbelt and slept instantly .
————————————————————————
After a long flight they both reached back to Mumbai safely !! ( did not wanted to stretch it more 😅😂 )
They reached home .... yeah... yeah exactly with no talks !!
As soon as they entered Sidharth received a call from His mom .
Sm- did you guys reached safely ?
Sid- yes mom ... just entered the house.
Sm- accha sana se baat karwao meri ...
Sid- haan ... ek minute ...( he walked towards her and forwarded the phone ) maa ka phone hai
Sana- (took the phone ....) haan maa ( she controlled herself from crying) ( Sid was also standing there and phone was on speaker )
Sm- kaisi ho beta ?
Sana- th... thikh hun ...
Sm- accha ek baat karni thi beta ... I know you guys must be tired after a long journey ... but SIDHARTH'S Bua's son RUDRA is coming...( part 10 mein bataya tha yeh bhi ) so he will be staying with you guys . If you both don't mind ... or else he can stay in the hotel 🏨!!
Sid- ( about to say that Rudra can stay in the hotel but sana interrupted)
Sana- nahi maa koi problem nahi hai wo yaha aa sakte hai !!
Sm- thikh hai beta !!
They ended the call !!
Sid- wo hotel mein reh sakta hai .... there is no worries in that !!
Sana- aapne mujhe disappoint kiya hai lekin please apni family ko disappoint mat kariye 🥺🥺...( she turned and moved )
Sid- 😞😞
Sana- aaj maa ko nahi bataya hai lekin iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki kabhi nahi bataungi .... Rudra ke jaane ke baad mein maa ko bulalungi yaha or sab bata dungi !!
Sid- meri baat to sun lo puri .... fir maa ko kya pure khana fan ko bula lena ....
————————————————————————
Boom 💥 💥 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Next part after 430+ likes and 130+ comments
(Instagram )
Next part after 75+ likes and 20+ comments
( Whattpad)
This was part 16
A) end this story on part 25
B) end this story on part 20
Please batana comment section mein !! ♥️♥️
Promo-
Rudra ki entry ... or kya hoga ab ? Kya sana sunegi Sidharth ki baat ya yeh baatein unkahi or unsuni ho jaengi ?