Part-21

After talking her all bhadaas out she just took her Scooter 🛵 keys and phone and left the house 🏠. While Sidharth was all broken .... his heart ♥️ was shattered into millions of pieces . He was feeling disgusting and guilty for what he said to shehnaaz .
He was angry 😡 too but on himself and more on that he was angry for falling into AARTI'S trap.
Tears rolled down his eyes .
He sat in the floor near the bed corner and started crying and cursing 🤬 himself for everything he did till now. He then heard Rudra who came running to him so Sidharth got up from His position.
Rudra- bhai !!
Sid-haan ?
Rudra- kya hua bhai bhaabhi itti jaldi mein kahan gai hai ?
Sid- Kya ?
Rudra- bhabhi kahin chali gayi hain bhaag te hue . Mein kitchen mein paani pe raaha tha tabhi dekha !! Was she alright ?
Sid- No no !! Fuck ! Did you see in which direction she went ?
Rudra- no bhai she was so much in a hurry that she did not even responded to me she just took her scooter 🛵 and left... And yes her speed was pretty high !
Sid- oh shit ....
Rudra- hua kya hai ?
Sid- ladai hogai hai humari ... tu jaa soja ....
Rudra took it as a normal couple fight so went back to his room and slept 🛏.
Sidharth took his car keys and ran down to get his car.
He sat in his car and asked the watchman if he saw Shehnaaz going in a particular direction.
Wm- haan sir wo udhar jungle side gayi hai ...(ek direction outer city ahi or ek taraf city ke ander jaane ka hai to wo outer city wale raaste per gayi hai 😔)
Sidharth drove his car there and was continuously calling her .
While shehnaaz reached a place where it was all dark she stopped her Scooter 🛵 there and walked a bit inside the jungle she was consistently declining SIDHARTH'S phone calls.
She reached to a high point where it looked something like this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

She sat down and started whimpering....
She was not in her senses anymore........
She just wanted to end everything...
Shehnaaz POV
Yeh kya ho raha hai ?
Mere saath hi kyu hota hai yeh sab ?
Itti kya maine kisi ka bura kiya hai ki mera saath kabhi kuch accha nahi hota ...
Shayad kasur bhi mera hi hai us khudha ne to mujhe banaya hi wafa se tha .... bus us ada ko humne ek aise HUMSAFAR pe laga diya jo mera HUMSAFAR tha hi nahi 😭😭😭😭😭
Wo HUMSAFAR ....
Bus kehne ko humsafar hai wo mera .... lekin hai wo kisi or ka humnava .....
Bus ab nahi Saha jaata mujhse yeh sab .
Ab bahut hua ....
POV ends
She was still sitting there crying over everything that has happened in her life till now. She was now done she got up and again saw her phone ringing this time she picked the call up ......
Sid- kahan ho kabse dhundh raha hun ... phone mila raha hun .... please please please mujhe maaf kardo or ghar wapas aajao .... please shehnaaz please ....
Sana-( did not say anything but just hung up the call )
It was 4 in the morning when -
She took her Scott and drove back to her academy and thought to spend the night here only.
Sidharth was now home hoping she will be back .
He was sitting on the sofa and waiting for her when sleep took over him and he slept.
————————————————————————
In morning!!
It was 9 in the morning when Sidharth woke up with a jerk .
His head was spinning and paining a bit.
He saw his co diction and remembered what happened last night.
He did not found sana anywhere around so got tensed that she did not returned back home last night.
Rudra was not at home he left to pick the whole family from the airport .
( tejaswi and family will come at night )
Sidharth quickly got dressed up and his only thought was where is shehnaaz ?
He knew she won't go to her parents house as after their marriage there was not even a single call from them .
He took his car key and knew that she will be at her academy ( Sunday hai to band hogi iss liye ....)
He reached there and found her Scooter 🛵 Parked there.
He took a sigh of relief knowing that she will be safe here. He parked his car 🚗 and walked inside as the security guard knew him so allowed him inside.
While Shehnaaz was awake and was in her cabin type room where she used to meet parents of her students ( like principal office )
There was a man sitting in front of her ...
Yes ,The advocate !
He handed over the divorce papers to her and told her about where it needs to get signed . He then left the place. As soon as he came out exactly then he saw Sidharth coming .
Sidharth now knew that she was inside so ignoring the advocate he entered her cabin .
—————————————————————--
Sidharth saw her near the window looking out from there at the main road and holding some sort of papers in her hands .
He without even wasting a second ran to her and hugged her from back .
He snuggled his nose in her neck.
His hold was tight in her tummy , tears were rolling down his eyes .
He was happy that she is safe and fit.
Shehnaz turned and broke his encircled hug from her tummy.
Her eyes were hot shot red . Her face was pale .
Her heart ♥️ was broken and her smile was faded .She looked like a broken person .
Guilt ran through SIDHARTH'S mind and heart. He knew it was his mistake due to which she looks like this right now , it was him behind all the mess happening in their life .
She took SIDHARTH'S hand on hers and kept the divorce papers on his hand .
Sidharth looked towards her and then towards the papers , he couldn't conclude what was it ? He was unsure 😐 if it's something that will mend the relation between them or break it.
He looked back towards her hoping for her to respond to his question which his eyes asked her .
Sana- divorce papers hai !!( broken voice )
Sid- what ?
Sana- Divorce papers hai yeh ! Ab aap free hai ...( she said this and tried to move when Sidharth dropped the papers from his hand and pinned her to the walls )
Sid- Kya bola tumne ? Divorce ?
Sana- ( turned her face towards the other side ) Haan ....
Sid- or mein tumhe divorce nahi dun to ?
Sana-( looked at him in shock ) to kya ab aapko extra marital affair or iss tarha rehne mein maza aane laga hai ?
Sid- tum galat ...( got interrupted)
Sana- or agar aap nahi denge to zyada kuch nahi mutual consent jo court bahar ho jata ab uski ki jagha court ke ander hum case ladenge !! Choice is all yours Mr. Shukla.... kyuki ab yeh divorce to hole rahega ......
She said this and tried to push him but his hold was now tighter then before .
Sid- mein divorce nahi dunga tumhe or iss baaat ko ganth baandh lo tum!!
Sana- ( that was it she couldn't control now )
MAI ROTI RAHI RAAT BHAR !
KAI KHWAAAB BUNTI RAHI ...
WO TERE DIYE TAUNT THE ....
JO BAAT BAAR SUNTI RAHI ,
GALTI SHAYAD MERI HI THI KI MEIN RO KAR BHI TERE PAAS AAYI HUN ....
PHIR BHI SUNNE KO YAHI MILA KI KAHAN KAHAN MUH MAAR KAR AAYI HUN 💔💔💔
As soon as she completed Sidharth left her hands and sat on his knees he was broken too ...
He realized what he has done to her while Shehnaaz was standing still ...
Tears rolled down their eyes ...
Sid- mujhe .... mujhe maaf kardo shehnaaz please ...( he begged )
Sana-( she cannot see him like this but she also knew that if this time she forgive him he might do something like this again ) Sidharth ....( she said )
Sid- (looked at her with some hope of forgiveness....) (he stood up )
Sana- sabke jaane ke baad hum divorce le lenge ...( she said this and moved out )
Sidharth was broken
Shehnaaz was too ....
But both knew if it's meant to be the other will hold !!
——————————————————————
Shehnaaz and Sidharth reached back home and acted like an ideal Couple ...
Rudra knew that something had have happened by seeing their fake smiles .
But he let it go !!
Later in the evening Tejaswi and her parents also arrived .
Everyone was there and decided to get Rudra and tejaswi engaged tomorrow....
Everyone had their dinner with lots of chat and funny moments ... while Sidnaaz were physically present their but mentally they were thinking about each other .
After some masti they all retired to their rooms ....
Shehnaaz did not wanted to create any type of scene in front of tejaswi and her parents so thought to tell Sm later about the all these situations.
Sidharth was in restroom while Shehnaaz was in the balcony ....
But this time she was not talking to the stars she was just looking at them ...
With some hope that everything will get better ....
Sidharth came out of the restroom and thought to tell shehnaaz about his feelings as he knew it wouldn't be able to tell her know it might get late and he will regret it life long.
He took the ring out from the locker , the one he got from Paris for her.
He was about to go to the balcony when saw her coming out from there.
She ignored Sidharth and went to her closet .
She took some dresses out from her closet trying to find out which one should she wear Tomorrow.
Sidharth very well knew what he has to do now to gain attention from her .
She was standing in front if the mirror and checking the dresses .
While Sidharth was shamelessly gawking at her from back and giving strange expressions on each dress she picked .
She tried ignoring him but to her bad luck she wasn't able to ignore her dashing husband!!😁😁
She turned towards him
Sana- kya hai? Ghur kyu rahe ho aap tabse ? Or yeh ajeeb ajeeb chehre kyu bana rahe ho ?
Sid- maine kahan kuch kiya hai ...
Sana- to aise shakale kyu bana rahe ho mere kapde dekh kar?
Sid- ( got up from the bed and went near her closet and took a saree out and handed it over to her )
Shehnaaz pov
Why can't I control my emotions in front of him ?
Every time I see him I just want to hug him and cry my heart out !!
I know he doesn't love me but what can I do if I love him ?
Soon we will get divorced then he will be on his way and I will be on mine .
I just can't loose myself here ... especially when we are about to separate .
POV ends
Sid- yeh pehna kal ...
He then took out his clothes and went back to bed ...
Sid POV
I know you love me and I will never let you go away from me ...
I need to make you realize that you cannot just leave your love on god that if he belongs to you will stay !!
No you need to fight for me shehnaaz !!
Or rahi baat divorce ki to wo to mein hone nahi dunga !!
Or haan aarti tune his taraha mujhe bhadkaya shehnaaz ke khilaaf ab shehnaaz ko mere karib bhi tum hi laogi ...,
POV ends
——————————————————————
Next day morning !!
Everyone was getting ready while Shehnaaz and Sm were preparing for the pooja ...
Once everything was done Sm asked Shehnaaz to get ready and also asked her to ask Sidharth to wake up ....
Shehnaaz went back to her room and found Sidharth on the edge of the bed sleeping he was about to fall from the bed when she kept her hand to stop him from falling .....
Sana- Sidharth uth jaiye maa bula rahi hai puja ke liye late hojaega !!
Sid was still sleeping while sleeping he pulled Shehnaaz n his embrace due to which she landed up on him !!
He felt something on his body and opened his eyes only to find shehnaaz already staring at him ...
Their eyes 👀 met each other's ...
They were looking in each other's eyes trying to god put all the answers to their questions about their relationship and their feelings.
LOVE ❤️ was something that was clearly visible .
Few strands of Shehnaaz's hair came on her face which was disturbing SIDHARTH'S view he took his hands and gently put them behind her ears ...
Shiver ran through Shehnaaz by SIDHARTH'S touch ...
She came back to her senses and pushed him and got up ...
Sana- wo... wo .. maa ... neeche buk rahi hai taiyaar hokar neeche jaana hai !
( she said this and ran towards her closet she took her clothes out while Sidharth also went inside the restroom ...
Shehnaaz did pinkish nude makeup with slightly curly hair and wore this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

While Sidharth also got ready and wore this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Shehnaaz was trying to wear her mangalsutra but was not able to Sidharth came outside from the restroom and helped her in wearing it

He then turned her towards him and applied sindoor ....
Shehnaaz closed her eyes in response...
She was trying hard not to show him that's he is getting effected by his actions but couldn't help her emotions .
Sidharth not letting this chance go kissed her forehead .
When someone came and knocked on the door ...
Both separate and Sidharth goes and open the door it was Rudra.
Rudra- bhai chalen puja shuru karni hai !
Sid- haan aagye hun log bhi !
They all moved out and started the vidhi !!
The puja went nicely ....
Later they did the engagement.....
Everyone thought to have dinner outside as all were tired.
——————————————————————
Boom 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Next part after 450+
Likes and 130+ comments ( instagram)
Next part after 85+ votes and 20+ comments (whattpad)
Promo-
Something something!!♥️💔