Chapter 5

Enjoy Reading

:-)

The dayss flee fast and every single day that passed is just a normal.Normal as in a non stop bickering between me and that bodyguard.Like today we are fighting and scolding each other like a cats and dogs.I am the cat he is the dog.

Today is friday and it's a freeday. Meaning we can wear anything we want in school as long as it is formal and not scandalous.

I wore an off shoulder above the knee dress. That is why my bare shoulders are exposed.When that 'walang modo' saw me wearing that he scolded me.

He said that my dress is too catchy and I should change. He also said that I should wear a jeans and a turtle neck long sleve.But of course I didn't listen. He is just my bodyguard for goodness sake. He acts like my father. Ever since the day after that dinner he's been acting like that.

He becomes weirder and wierder everyday. Sometimes he is sweet and kind. Sometimes he is naughty. Sometimes he is so silent and cold. Sometimes he's a bully and now he is mad man. That's what I observed on him for almost a month that, I'm with him. I think he's crazy. I should asked daddy where did he find this bodyguard wanna be.

"No we're not going anywhere if you insist on wearing that shit." He said in cold tone and pointed my dress

"Are you insane? I'm going to a school. I can't be late." Aniko sakaniya.

"Exactly you are going to a school yet you're wearing that shitty clothes."aniya

"Shitty? Damn this a beautiful dress nothing's wrong with this."

"There's wrong with that woman. Your fucking shoulders and legs are exposed too much."

"Dzuh of course it is supposed to be exposed 'cause it is called off shoulder for a reason."pagtataray ko sakaniya.

"Fuck, just change now or better yet I'll call your dad to tell that you're not going to school for today."Aniya at nakita kong may kinukuha siya sa bulsa niya at nang ilabas niya iyon ay napasinghap ako.

"Really?"inis na sabi ko sakaniya tapos hindi niya lang ako pinansin. Narinig kong nagri-ring na ang phone."FINE! FINE! I'll change such a jerk."I shouted and went back to my room.

--
Now I am wearing a simple shirt and jeans. Pairing with a white sneakers. He is such an ass. I can still remember when I wore a skirt and a top one time in school.

~Flashback~

I'm walking. alone in the corridor when someone approached me. It's a guy and I think he is a part of something like a gang I think. Because of his weird looks. He has a lot of piercings on his ears even on his nose he has one.

"Hi miss, you must be a new student here." He said.

"Yes I am."tipid Kong sabi.

"I am Zack and you are?"he asked

"Neisha"

"Neisha nice name."Aniya sabay tingin sa buong katawan ko. Iginala niya ang malalakit niyang paningin sa asking katawan. "Also beautiful and...sexy."aniya sabay kagat ng labi . Muntik na akong masuka dahil sa ginawa niya. He was about to touch me but before his hand landed on me. Someone punch him hard that makes him fall on the ground.

When I saw who's who I gulped. It's my bodyguard well I'm a bit thankful because he came to rescue.

Nung nakita kong susuntukin pa niya ulit sana Yong lalaki ay agad ko ng hinawakan ang isnag braso niya upang pigilan.