Hard Times

Part 4

Calum’s POV

I really shouldn’t be such of a dick of a roommate, but I had to say I was getting better. I don’t really remember the last time I got laid, especially since the incident with Kat who Anastasia found out for sure I was telling the truth about. Anastasia had not made the not getting laid thing easy however….

“Calum did you not pay the fucking water bill!” I woke up to on one Sunday morning and it made me groan and get out of bed. I walked out in just my boxers to the living room where I found Anastasia in a towel that barely covered her bum and boobs. It also instantly shot me awake and made me place a hand over my boxers trying not to get morning wood.

“I- um- I might have forgot.” I stuttered keeping one hand on my boxers and the other scratching my head. She moaned and I couldn’t take it although I guess I couldn’t take a cold shower.

“Just give me the money, and I’ll do it, looks like I woke you from a wet dream.” She laughed winking and walking back into her room.

“Fuck.” I groaned and saw that I had a tent pitched. I walked back in my room finding the money in an envelope tucked in my back pack.

“You got it Hood?” She asked walking in her hair braided to the side and dressed in simple shorts and v neck. She grabbed the money from my hand “Now have some fun, hopefully the water will be on soon so it’ll be easier to deal with.”

That was only one of the countless times I was put in a bad predicament.

“Cal! Have you seen any of my sports bras!” Saturday mornings were the worst because she was always getting ready so it was always early waking, but usually she was done getting ready quickly and would just cook breakfast forever and waking up was peaceful, but today was the LAST football game.

“I don’t know Ana.” I groaned from my bed but soon enough my door was being flung open.

“Are you sure my laundry wasn’t mixed in yours?” She asked rushing around picking things up off my floor. I sat up and there was Ana in her little boy short spandex and lacey bra. Her hair was curled reaching her waist the brown mixed with caramel making little contrast to her tan skin with some sections pinned up. Her makeup made her brown eyes pop and I was really glad I had my blankets wrapped around me.

“My clean laundry is in the basket still.” I watched as she bent over right in front of my bed her ass cheeks sticking out the bottom of her spandex now and I bit down hard on my bottom lip.

“Oh it did!” She squeaked popping up with it and carefully putting it on. “Cal would you mind helping me with my uniform?”

“I don’t want to get up.” I whined not wanting her to know the full hard on I had for her.

“That’s okay you don’t have to.” She ran quickly out and back in with the small uniform of hers. She slipped on the tight short skirt and then turned facing a zipper my way. I zipped it and did the button at the top. She then popped on the top but I saw the problem as it got stuck at her boobs. I laughed a little and got on my knees to help her tug it down letting my hands graze her boobs and smirking, but she didn’t even notice as she kissed my cheek and ran off.

“Your welcome!”

“Hey come to the game!” She yelled popping back in. “It is the last and you haven’t seen me cheer yet.”

It was a horrible mistake to go to the game. Watch her bounce around as her skirt rose up, but I cheered her on with Harper and Ashton. After that I was ready to go charm one of the random girls into my bed, but I was sucked in by the peppiest person I knew to go to dinner.

Today was the last straw however….

“Oh, I’m so excited finals are over, the holidays are soon, and we’re going out!” Ana cheered at least this time it wasn’t early in the morning and I was also getting ready.

“What are you-“ I walked out and saw her in a dress that hardly covered her bum it was black and I was guessing overlaid with lace seeing as a few inches of her tan midriff was only covered by lace. Her back was on full show with the big o cut out and when she fully faced me I saw that it had a sweet heart neck line reavling a lot of cleavage, but her arms were covered in sleeves.

“I like the plaid button up it gives a play of dressiness.” She smiled with a liitle giggle.

“Won’t it be a little cold out.” For her to be just 5’2” her legs were long and tan. I watched her slip on a pair of teal heals and apply her red lipstick.

“It’ll be fine, I’m thinking I’ll get laid tonight.” She winked. With that I was done I had her up against the wall and was kissing her hard, well no that was just in my imagination instead I gulped smiled and said:

“Me too…”

Yeah I was getting laid tonight… I hoped or my balls just might fall off. Although I know a certain brunette beauty who I want it to be.

……………………………………………….

A/N: So if you want a part 5 it’ll be about their time out and will probably be longer with both POV’s ! Let me know what you think!