Thought You Were A Virgin

Part 2

Calum’s POV

I wasn’t supposed to be home tonight. I told Ana I’d pick up a girl and go back to her place and slip out in the morning, because I felt bad for all the times she had to help me out.

.

I had woke up next to a red head almost a week after the blonde girl Ana had kicked out, and I wasn’t very happy. I had a rule NO sleep overs, out by sunrise, and yet there she was in my bed. So I slipped out and found Anastasia dancing around with her headphones in as she started pulling out things to make. I laughed a little and put a hand on her waist and it made her turn and look at me with these huge brown eyes.

“Calum hood!” She yelled slapping me on my bare chest.

“Shh,” I whispered putting a hand over her mouth. “I need help, again.” She didn’t complain or say a thing she just marched into my room and came back out dragging the girl by the hair who was complaining but Anastasia rolled her eyes and tossed her out with her clothes.

“That was my shirt she was in.” I whined as she pushed her out in my All Time Low shirt.

“She’s gone isn’t she?”

That wasn’t the last time either.

.

I groaned after sex I went to go clean up and there was my nightly lay SNORING in my bed. I didn’t even think I could sleep this time, so I walked out to see Anastasia at the kitchen table listening to music, hair all over, glasses slipping down her nose as she read through some text and was typing away on her laptop. She looked up and I smiled at her.

“How was she?” She asked taking out a headphone and I took a seat across from her.

“Horrid, I didn’t even finish had to do that on my own, and now she’s snoring in my bed.” I whined. I didn’t mind telling Anastasia and she actually didn’t mind listening.

“So you need help?” She smirked and I nodded. She pulled me into my room and I raised a brow but went with it. “Oh Calum.” She giggled really loud and looked over to see the girl in my bed wiggle around.

“Yeah, Ana?” I asked in a hushed tone.

“Just like that Calum.” This time her voice moaned and she pulled my face to her neck so it looked like I was kissing all over her neck. I don’t know what happened in the next few moments, but I felt Anastasia pull me up by my hair and my bed was empty. “Now next time Cal go to her place so I don’t have to do this anymore.”

.

So I did. When I was at the big frat party that night I spotted a hot sorority girl and she took me right back to her room, but something didn’t feel right. Like I wasn’t doing something right. I decided to ditch out then, and she didn’t complain much as she was already tired. I was expecting to walk in and find Anastasia doing some late night studying since that was her excuse for ditching out on the party, but I heard noise.

“Oh, please more,” it was moaning coming from the room to my right.

“You like that?” I heard a deep voice say and I gasped. I backed away and landed on the couch. My roommate who I thought was a virgin was having sex and it was driving me crazy to find out who the guy was. So, I decided to study and do such in the kitchen with a beer. It was about three in the morning when I watched a about my size with brown hair walk out of her room quietly.

“You’re just going to bang and leave as she cleans up?” I questioned scaring the shit out of the guy.

“She said her roommate was going to be gone all night.” He ran a hand through his hand and I smirked.

“I’m her boyfriend I was gone for a month and she finds a new fuck buddy. I’ll have to teach her a lesson you know what I mean.” I winked as I pushed him out the door and closed it right in his face. I went back and sat down. It was about ten minutes later that Anastasia walked out and she really must not have expected me home as she came out in her panties and bra.

“Cal!” She shouted surprised and I laughed. “Where’s um- yeah”

“Did you not get his name Ana?” I asked and she bit her lip laughing. It was so nice to see her like this- well this carefree the lingerie was just a nice touch. “We’re you guys supposed to go round 2?”

“Maybe like four? Five? He wasn’t lasting long at all, I think I’m glad he left, you want coffee?” I nodded watching her walk to the machine. I have seen her in spandex and a sports bra as she got ready for cheerleading practice, but now her bum was sticking out and before I could see her boobs wanting to break from her bra, and fuck was she the hottest girl I’d ever seen.

“You know I thought you were a virgin.” I admitted and watched her throw her head back laughing.

“No I haven’t been a virgin since I was 17, so like 4 years? But I don’t have sex all the time either I just- um-“I watched her cheeks go a little red as she sat back down handing me my coffee.

“Um what?”

“I just- I-“

“Was someone horny?” I asked raising my brows and watching as she dropped her head. “If I knew that I would’ve stayed home and we could’ve went all night, hell we can go all day if you want,” I shrugged sipping the hot drink.

“I’m not sleeping with you Cal.” She rolled her eyes and looked around the room then went over and grabbed a shirt on the floor and I smiled seeing as it was mine.

“I knew you’d look good in my shirt.”

“I just wanted to have you look at my face not my chest.” She said. “This is the first time that you have a shirt and pants on.”

“I can take them-“

“No your face is nice enough, but I am headed to bed.”

“I could join!” With that I hear her door shut and can’t help but go to bed knowing I made her blush.

………………………………………

Comment if you please :)