Steal my girl

This is for you _stylestommo ♥️

He be my queen
Since he was sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright, alright

"I'm sorry mate but you can't write he." Liam said.

Louis let out a deep sigh and changed the lyrics before he showed it to Liam again.

She be my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright, alright

"Yeah, that won't be a problem with Syco." Liam smiled.

"Asskisser." Louis muttered underneath his breath and Liam looked offended.

"I don't like it any more than you do but you know how it is."

"Yeah, sorry Li." Louis apologized before he closed his eyes to concentrate.

Images of Harry flashed before his eyes and he smiled fondly. The first time he had seen him in a dress. Harry had walked into the kitchen back home in their flat at Princess Park. He looked shy and scared and insecure and absolutely breathtaking in his dress. He had walked up to him and kissed him and told him over and over again how amazing he looked and soon they were dancing in the kitchen. Oh God, he loved him so much. Everything about him really. They were still newly wedded and he loved that Harry was his husband now. He wrote the next part of the verse.

I got it all
'Cause she is the one
Her mum calls me love
Her dad calls me son
Alright, alright

"That's great Louis! How about a small pre-chorus before the actual chorus. I don't know, like this?" Liam said and wrote something down.

I know, I know, I know for sure

"Yeah, that will work." Louis smiled and started to think about the chorus.

They needed something catchy. He thought about Harry again and all the fake dates their management set him up with to make him look like a womanizer. Louis hated it. A chorus came to mind.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

"Your girl huh?" Liam chuckled. "That's awesome. We should sing the chorus twice in a row and then just some na na's or something."

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na, she belongs to me

"Like this?" Louis questioned after he wrote it down.

"Yeah!" Liam smiled.

Louis started on the second verse. He was in a flow! Well, it was easy to pour his heart out when it came to Harry. He had been the center of his universe for four years now.

Kisses like cream
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drop
When she's in those jeans
Alright, alright

I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine
The world doesn't turn
Alright, alright

Liam looked over at the paper and smiled. "That's good. So just the chorus again and a bridge and chorus and we have our first song for the album!"

But I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na

Louis threw the pen on the table with a sigh. Liam thought it over and wrote something down. "Is this okay?"

Louis read his bridge and smiled and wrote the chorus again.
"Yeah, that will work. Thanks!"

She knows, she knows
That I never let her down before
She knows, she knows
That I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now

Everybody wants to steal my girl
Everybody wants to take her love away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah, alright, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na, she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (she belongs to me, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to me

"And we're done! Guys, can you put a melody on this?" Liam asked the team that was there to help them out.

"Sure!" Mr. Hector answered.

"Come on Li, let's get home. I have someone waiting for me." Louis said and stood up.

Liam smiled and nodded his head. They thanked their writing team before they headed out the door. They were going on a new tour in a couple of days and wanted to spend as much time at home as possible. Their label was at their throats already, telling them to write the next album and that was why Liam and Louis had gone into the studio to start off so Syco would back off a little.

Harry met him in the hallway as soon as he entered their flat and hugged him tightly.
"I missed you. How did it go?"

"We wrote a song called Steal my girl." Louis smiled.

Harry let go so he would be able to look at his husband.
"Girl?" He huffed.

"You silly. The song is about you." Louis smiled.

"Girl?" Harry questioned again and raised an eyebrow.

"My man in a dress." Louis grinned fondly and Harry rolled his eyes at him.

"Come on, I made dinner."

A lot had happened since their wedding. Niall had gotten himself a girlfriend named Barbara and they couldn't be happier for them. Liam and Sophia were doing great and Zayn was planning his wedding with Perrie.