His Next Victim Part 1

He looked through the scope at his target; it didn't really bother him anymore. They were just orders. Orders he had to follow. He had been with them since he was a legal adult. After a while he learned not to care anymore. So what if he was the best. Who cared? There was nobody out there that loved him. His family had all died in a car crash when he was fifteen. No, he didn't have a traumatic childhood. His was normal even after his family's death, and he was sent to live with his uncle. His uncle loved him everyone knew that, but dead people don't love anymore.

He knew this would be his last assignment with them. It was time for him to branch off, find bigger game. He took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. Watching as the man's head exploded, he knew he had to leave and leave quickly before they found out where the shot came from. He picked up his stuff and left, not leaving any evidence behind. He never did.

__________________________________________________________________

"Come on Jade you can do this."

"Dude shut up she's working on it."

The two friends argued back and forth as they watched their friend, which they considered to be the only friend they had that was a girl, stare at the computer screen. Jade was extremely well known in the hacker world. Well, it was what everyone expected out of her when her father was the famous Jude Romano. Coincidentally Jade was not only named after her father, but also followed in his footsteps.

Alexander and Jefferson both respected their friend. If they were truthful to themselves they would admit that at one time they both felt more than respect, but she was too busy with technology to have any relationship. At twenty-three, she was the top hacker in the world. Even surpassing her father. Alexander looked over her quickly. Jade looked so innocent and young, and that trait right there got her far in life. Nobody expects a short, hot, young looking woman to be a criminal mastermind.

Now they would never call her short to her face. Not because she would hurt you physically, no not because of that. Call her short, and the next day you wake up and find out you have no money, and everything you have ever owned is now owned by Jade Romano.

________________________________________________________________________

Cain sighed and leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his hair. He had a hacker to worry about, not just any hacker either. Whoever this guy was, he had hacked into to many government files for his liking. So far the hacker seemed dormant. Not sending anything to the press, or using the information at all. It seemed like whoever he was; he was just doing it for fun.

Cain threw the files to the side. He had more important things to worry about now. Like a string of assassinations that weren't stationed by the government itself. They thought they knew who the man was that was doing the shootings.

He looked down at the file, Nolan Siegfried. Former sniper for the C.I.A. went AWOL two months before the shootings started. They tried to track him down, but the man was like a ghost. He never left a trail, never left anything behind except for bodies.

The thing was the only one the government could think of to help them is this mysterious hacker. If this hacker could get into the Presidential Files, he could track our guy down. Being in the N.S.A., Cain knew who to ask to find a hacker. Another hacker, well in this case, the famous Jude Romano.