First Told Encounter

I woke up at 7:26 am with a horrible taste in my mouth and the first word that came out was "shit." It wasn't just the fact that I had woken up only four minutes before my alarm went off, but today is my step mothers birthday. My actual mother had died when I was seven and well Jaxon, or I guess my father, married a grand two months later. The last year that Angela, my mother was living my father had been cheating on her. The fact that he was made me sick, because she was dying of cancer and I always had thought that you love one person with all your heart. Clarity of charity as I like to call her is my step mother. I'm really not that rude she just takes all our money so the name comes to mind. Don't even get me started on the devil spawn they made, they call him Devin. He's only five and everyone thinks it's a phase but he is true devil spawn and he's horrifically attached to charity.

Finally rolling out of bed at 7:57 am I got dressed. I had decided to wear black since this is literally one of my least favorite days. I had put on my worst jeans, a black hoodie, pulled my hair back, and put my eyeliner on a little thicker than usual. Walking down the stairs my foot got caught and down I went, knowing my life couldn't get worse. Devin came running to me and you would think that he might want to ask if I was okay but, no he wasn't to kick me. Me being 15 and much older than him there was no way I could defend myself without him twisting the story to get me into trouble. I continued to think of ways to get away from this family while I walked to the kitchen.

Author note: this is really short but I just wanted to know if I should keep going with it