Holiday Shoppings & Nurseries

Kelly POV
I stared at the date on my phone. Just two days before the birth of Zack and Bella's child. Today's December 4th...but there's no NURSERY. Bella can't plan the nursery because she's planning to have the baby. Zack's preparing himself too. I really want to help decorate so it'll be ready once they bring her home. What place though? My brain clicked. Yes! I got an idea! I'm Kelly Kapowski, I'm always making an idea. Sure it's Zack but sometimes it's me too. I dialed William's number and waited. He answered after one minute. "Hello?" He said. I smiled happily. "Hey, babe! I need your help! I'm planning to decorate the nursery for Bella and Zack. I'm thinking it can be your house." I said. He chuckled. "Duh! My mom talked about decorating after the baby arrives." He said. I cheered excitingly. "Yay! I finished all my classes so I'll come over today." I said. He hummed in response. "What's in it for me?" He teased. My cheeks burned red. I smirked deviously. "Three words. Dress and heels." I whispered. "K! I'll tell her!" He said, hanging up. I checked my makeup and picked out a jacket. The door knocked, revealing Leslie. She smiled sweetly. "Hey Kelly!" I said. I smiled sheepishly. "Hey, sorry I gotta go!" I said. Leslie looked at me confusedly. "Where?" She asked. "I wanna throw Bella and Zack the best nursery when they bring the baby. I'm heading to William's to help their mom decorate." I told her. Her eyes widened, smiling. "That's cool! Can I help? And we should get Alex." She said. My brain clicked. Wait! Christmas is also coming so what about a Christmas-themed nursery? I smiled widely. "Yes! We can throw a Christmas-themed nursery!" I said. She cheered and pulled out her phone. "I'll call Alex!" She told me. I nodded, walking pass her. Within two minutes, William arrived in his Subaru. Leslie and Alex caught up to me and he drove off to their penthouse.

Their home is huge! "Wow! So pretty!" Leslie and Alex said in unison. I nodded in agreement. I smiled happily. "I know, right? She said her house is large but I didn't believe her." I said. Alex giggled. We got out the car and walked to the doorstep. William ringed the doorbell. Mrs. Beckham opened, smiling politely. "Hey everyone! Hey Kelly!" She said and hugged me. I hugged back. We parted. Leslie and Alex put their hands out. "I'm Leslie!" She introduced. "Alex!" She added. Mrs. Beckham nodded. "Nice to meet you two! Come in." She said. We walked in and noticed the home decorated for Christmas. Especially two Christmas trees in the living room. It is so beautiful and I'm getting Christmas movie feels. Alex sighed happily. "Things you see in a Christmas movie is here." She said. We laughed, taking off our jackets. Mrs. Beckham clapped. "Ok! We're planning the nursery for the baby! Any ideas?" She asked. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch. I smiled. "I do! I'm thinking it could be Christmas-themed. Her birthday will be before Christmas so why not?" I said. She chuckled. "Awesome! We'll make a Christmas themed nursery! First we need to shop for decorations and gather all the gifts from the shower." She instructed. I nodded. William shrugged and laid against the wall. "I can take them to the store if that's ok." He said. She smiled. "Thanks sweet!" She said. Alex cheered excitingly. "Let's go to Target!" She squealed. "Or Walmart!" Leslie added. Mrs. Beckham giggled nervously. "I was thinking FingerHut or Walmart indeed." She said. I laughed. "Let's go to Walmart!" I said. We got up and left the house. "I'll get Daniel to clean the spare room." She told me. I nodded before running to the car.

******

We arrived to Walmart and searched for decorations. Mrs. Beckham figured the colors should be pink but very Christmasy. I found pink tinsels, pink ornaments, lights and William found a short tree to hang the ornaments with. Leslie got teddy bears, Alex has three pink stockings. Mrs. Beckham bought a pink crib alongside the baby monitor. We bought the items and was handed three bags as William put the tree in the trunk. We got inside the car. He turned on the engine and drove back to the house. In the room, we hung up the stockings with their names plus the baby's name we'll know soon. William placed the tree beside the crib. We wrapped the lights around as Alex kept hanging up the ornaments. Daniel helped Mrs. Beckham set up the baby monitor. Their whole family are techies thanks to working in a company about electronics. Leslie wrapped the tinsels above the stockings and I began setting up the baby's bed. "Kelly, here." She said. She gave me the teddy bears and I put them in the crib. They're so cute!! I smiled warmly. "Alright, you can turn it off or on by clicking this button. If you do, you'll hear a beep whenever the baby's crying." Daniel told Mrs. Beckham. She breathed a breath of relief. "Good! But because I'm not too much of a techie." She said. Leslie took a deep breath. "Everything done?" She asked. I nodded my head no. We grabbed the gifts and opened them. I put the diaper bags on the dresser with lotion, powder and wipes. Alex and Mrs. Beckham folded her clothes to put them in the gores. "Where do you put the toys?" Daniel asked.
Leslie chuckled. "Anywhere I guess." She said. He shrugged, putting them on the chair and leaving some on the carpet. Someone cleared their throat. I turned to see William holding a box of candies. Our eyes widened. That's a lot of candy. "Who's present was this?" Leslie asked. Alex playfully rolled her eyes. "It's from Screech! He wanted to give her candy since her cravings went sky-high." She told us. I sighed. "We'll keep them for us." Mrs. Beckham said. He nodded and walked out of the room. Daniel scoffed. "Cmon, can't let that candy go to waste." He said and followed behind. I chuckled.

It's now 4pm. We finished the nursery and admired our hard work. She's going to love it! That little girl is going to be so happy here.

Mrs

Mrs. Beckham snapped pictures. My phone buzzed. Bella was calling. I excused myself and answered. "Hello?" I said. "Kelly, where are you? Nobody knows where you and the girls are." She said. I smiled nervously. "Sorry, we were going to Starbucks and bringing you something. What do you want?" I said. She breathed a breath of relief. "I'd go for a caramel frappe." She told me. I nodded. "Sure! Bye!" I said and hung up. "Was that Bella?" A voice asked. Leslie was outside the room. "Yeah. We also need to stop by Starbucks." I said. She looked at me confusedly.

We said goodbye to Will and Mrs. Beckham and left the house. The room's all done until they arrive with my niece. Yup, still Aunt Kelly. We bought her Starbucks and returned back to college. Alex opened the door, showing our appearance. "Home sweet home!" She said, smiling. They returned the gesture. Bella chuckled. "Where's my drink though?" She asked. I handed her the frappe. She sighed happily, drinking the cup. Zack was confused. "Where were you?" He asked. Leslie fake smiled. "We went shopping for Christmas and stopped at Starbucks for Bella's drink." She told him. He nodded in understanding. We excused ourselves and headed for our bedroom. We smiled, cheering excitingly. "She's going to love the nursery!" Alex whispered. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I bet she's freaking out because a day or two their kid will arrive." I muttered. Leslie scoffed. "She'll be fine! This happens to all women and teen moms." She assured. I nodded. Can't wait for them to see this nursery.