Thanksgiving with the Beckhams

Nighttime struck and it's now 8pm. We're all packing our bags. Why? Thanksgiving! Going home for the holidays. Everyone were in the living room with their stuff. I rubbed my baby bump in our bedroom. I smiled warmly. "Excited? We're going home to see your aunts and uncles." I whispered. Zack's mom and himself was coming to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. It's awesome because we'll also tell the news about buying Neverland. Kelly looked at me in awe. "Is she kicking?" She asked. I nodded my head no. "I guess she's tired." I said. She nodded in understanding. "I'm so happy to go home!" She said, smiling. "Me too. I feel bad about Leslie though." I told her. She never celebrated the holiday ever and never learned how to cook the food. She scoffed. "She'll be fine Bels! Is Zack coming with you?" She asked. I quickly nodded. "Everyone's gonna be shocked once they know we'll live at Neverland." I joked. We chuckled.
The door knocked. "Who is it?" We said in unison.
"It's Zack!" He said. He opened the door and smiled. "Hey, ready to go?" He asked. I finished packing my bag and nodded. He kissed my forehead. "Are we taking your Rover?" He asked. I smirked. "Why you ask?" I teased. Zack scratched his head nervously. "Maybe because you have your own limo..." he trailed off. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go! Bye Kelly!" I said. She waved and hugged me. I hugged back. We parted, leaving the room. "Bye guys!" We said in unison. They said goodbye and hoped we'll have the best thanksgiving.

Our bags were in the trunk and Zack drove on the way to the penthouse. Thanksgiving was tomorrow so we needed to go to settle there. We picked up Mrs. Morris and parked in a full driveway. "Need help sweet?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes, thank you." I said sweetly. We got out the car and grabbed our bags. She helped carry my pregnancy one. We walked to the doorstep. Zack knocked two times. In a second, the door opened revealing Mom. She smiled happily. "My little princess!" She said and hugged me. I giggled and hugged back. "Hey mom. You remember Zack and Mrs. Morris?" I said. She smiled and shook her hand. "Hey, Victoria." She said. Mom returned the gesture. "It's been a while! How are you Zack?" She said, letting us inside. He chuckled. "I'm good Mrs. Beckham." He told her. I smirked deviously. "We're really excited to be here." I said. Zack nodded in agreement. Mom playfully rolled her eyes. "You kids better be good when it's time for bed." She teased. They laughed while we smiled sheepishly. We came to the living room where everybody had bags and talking. They saw us and smiled. Maya laughed. "About time!" She said. Daniel cheered with his hands up. "You're here!" He said. I kept chuckling and hugged Bryana. William looked around confusedly. "Where's Kelly?" He asked. "Home with her family." I told him. He nodded and smiled dreamily. Maria rolled her eyes. Somebody hugged me from behind. I turned to see Dad. I chuckled. "Hey Daddy." I said. He greeted himself to Zack and Mrs. Morris. "We need to situate about the rooms." William added. Daniel scoffed. "As long as I could survive, ok." He joked. Bryana threw a decoration at him. He jumped out of the way. They laughed including me. Zack held my hand and smiled. I returned the gesture. "Where's your father, Zack?" Dad asked. That question made him silent. I studied his face. He didn't know what to say. Mrs. Morris smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry, he's running a little late. He said he's on his way." He said. Zack huffed as we grabbed a seat on the couch. In his dream or nightmare, he had an argument with him about moving to Neverland. I'm just hopeful it won't come true. "Alright! Why don't we discuss rooms now? Me and your mom got two guest rooms along with the bedrooms you used to share." Dad explained. "How many?" I asked. "Four. You and your husband can have the guest room, Mrs. Morris." Mom told me. Mrs. Morris nodded, smiling. "Thank you." She said. William patted Daniel's shoulder. "Me and D will take our bunk bed room." He said. Maya smirked and nudged Bryana's arm. She chuckled. "We'll share mine and Bella's." She told them. Maria cheered crazily. "Yes! I get to have my own room!" She joked. We laughed. "Me and Zack will take the second guest room." I told them. He nodded and hid a smirk. Mom took a deep breath. "Then it's settled. I'll have the chefs cook if nobody haven't ate." She said. Everyone chatted in disagreement. "Are you hungry Bels?" Mom asked. I nodded my head no. Zack rubbed my back soothingly. "You're sure?" He whispered. I quickly nodded. We grabbed our bags and Dad led us to our rooms.