New Age Shaman

'Synesthesiology...'

I consider my Self a 'neo-shaman', which is a practicing autodidactic Synesthesiologist. Historically, Shamanism gets a bad rap in western theological circles as paganism, witchcraft... Devil worship... Superstition...

Very superstitious...

Yet, my Self is of the experienced opinion that there may be many folk out there unknowingly exhibiting psychic abilities in a shamanistic fashion, via the metaphysical connection to the spiritual aspect of Human Being...

The majority of which, oh Father, do not even Know what they do...

Australian Aboriginal tribes still, into the New Age, follow the walkabout paths of the Dreamtime, the realm of totem animals and spirit guides, the ghost lands beyond the veil of sleep, beyond all eyes, and into this New Age, all of humanity is beginning to awaken into...

Within...

3113.111

The Shaman's Life

"...Ultimately, to understand shamanism in even the most rudimentary way, it is necessary to listen closely to shamans as they communicate about their lives. It is the shaman who weaves together the ordinary world that is lived in and the philosophical image of the cosmos that is thought of. Human existence, suffering, and death are rendered by shamans into a system of philosophical, psychological, spiritual, and sociological symbols that institutes a moral order by resolving ontological paradoxes and dissolving existential barriers, thus eliminating the most painful and unpleasant aspects of human life. The perfection of the timeless past, the paradise of a mythological era, is an existential potential in the present. And the shaman, through sacred action, communicates this potential to all..."

Ironically, in the practice of this Self made Shamanistic perspective over the past 17 years, my Self has run afoul of misunderstanding, miscommunication and misinterpreted intentions at nearly every turn. My Self is incapable of direct communication with the very audience my Self ever endeavors to impart the knowledge of my Selfs existence...

Most of the conflict that arises from my Selfs interactions with others online comes from the fact that that I've always attempted to literally describe my Selfs metaphysical experience of reality (via synesthesia) with my experience of 'Reality' into the literary discourse of social media it's Self. In doing so, individuals unfamiliar with my style of interaction, confuse the subliminal interactions of My Self as me, Kenn E Jamm, playing MiNd GaMeS with them...

Which is highly offensive behavior (MiNd GaMeS) in the social media etiquette department. Yet, it's totally unintentional on my Selfs part...

I've only recently taken on the label of 'Neo-Shaman', as a matter of fact, I just made that up. Came across the the previous description of Shamanistic discipline and it just so happens to perfectly match the basic intentions of all that my Self has ever attempted to convey over the past 17 years of failed experimentation and botched !!T3ST!!ings...

Until NOW...

My Self is only ever attempting to communicate...

Yet, My Self cannot SPEAK. It's pure imagination and presents it's self to me in images and symbols, metaphors and similes, archetypes and signs...

I'm never trying to offend. I'm not playing mind games. My imagination IS my Self...

And to my Self, it's a story, a fable, a myth...

A lie. I was stillborn with a Djinni in Mind...

Because
I
Am
The
Bottle