003.

Rainn Dahlia Stilinski

as the day went on, the lacrosse game got closer and closer. that also meant i would have to face devenford prep students. i tried to ignore it as long as i could and do everything in my power to forget about it. me and lydia were in the locker room together as i ranted to her.

"he's been avoiding me for so long and all of a sudden he wants to play big brother and ask me how school was?"
"maybe he has a good reason rainn"
"but we used to tell eachother everything lyds. now he just keeps secrets from me and acts like i cant handle myself"
"hes just trying to protect you. he loves you and he doesnt want to see you get hurt"
"but i can handle myself. i just want him to be honest with me instead of sneaking around"
"he'll come clean sooner or later. just give him some time"

i sighed but nodded and we both walked out, only to be stopped by the man of the hour.

"can we talk?" he asked as scott joined his side.

i hesitantly nodded before he took me into the boys locker room. liam, kira, a girl that i havent met, lydia, and talia were standing inside as scott joined kira's side. stiles locked the door and walked in front of me before taking a deep breath.

"okay, i know we've all been distant with you and we all love you okay? we've never stopped and we never will. theres just some things that you dont know and we kept them a secret to protect you. i know you think i dont notice but i can tell when your upset and i know its killing you that we keep secrets. so were gonna tell you but you have to stay out of it. last thing we need is you getting hurt" stiles explained.
"okay?"
"there are supernatural creatures in beacon hills. last year, we opened up a beacon and drew more and more weirdness to the town. your uh, your standing in a room full of supernatural beings right now. scott, liam, and talia are um, their werewolves. her over there, thats my girlfriend malia, shes a werecoyote. part werewolf part coyote. kira, shes a kitsune like a trickster fox. lydia, shes a banshee. she can predict death and her screams are like signals to everyone. me? i was possesed by an evil spirit for some time while you were living with rosie"

i stood in shock, not knowing whether this was real or not. i stared at them all, seeing kira's eyes glowing orange, malia's eyes glowing blue, scotts eyes glowing red, liam and talia's eyes glowing yellow.

"y-your not kidding right?"
"no i swear" he said lowly.
"you guys are unbelievable"
"what?"
"you act like im so fragile and the smallest thing will break me. i shouldve been one of the first to know when my brother is possesed by an evil murderous spirit. and talia? you lied to me. you acted like you were completely innocent and you knew nothing. lydia? you just lied to me too. you gave me advice on how to talk to stiles when you knew the whole thing... did dad know?" i asked as stiles nodded.
"well... thanks for telling me" i said, hurt lacing my voice before i ran out of the locker room.

they lied to me. i've been surrounded by people who have been lying to me. i walked around the corner in hopes of getting some peace and quiet to really consider what just happened.