Lost Contact P.1

Y/n POV
I was jogging down the street and all my neighbours were looking at me crazy 'cause this not hood activities and I got a few cat calls from some niggas but I kept it pushing minding my own jogging down the strip 'cause wit' the 'rona and shit gyms was closed and a bitch been eating a lot so I decided why not. I was headed to the recreation grounds when I heard someone call my name, "Y/n whatchu doing outchea jogging and shiit got that ass jiggling? I thought you was in college or sum" my old home boy Roddy asked. "I could say the same for you hollywood" I replied. "Oh so that college done turned the homegirl bougie and bold asf" he said, "Ya girl been bad,bougie and bold but I'm forever a humble bicch at heart" I said, "That's why I fuccs witchu " Rodd then stated. We talked for a while and exchanged numbers as he told me he was back in Compton for a appearance in some give back concert. I was jogging back to my house and I was just thinking about how me and Roddy even lost contact, Roddy was cool wit' me but I can't say the same for other females he treats them like they hoes which most of them lowkey are but we were best friends since middle school, he moved in wit' my grandma and me when his ma put him out the house and stayed with us till he got enough money to get a crib and recently he started his music career and whatever he was doing good for himself and I was proud it's only that around the time before he got locked up one of his exes kayla or michelle I think her name was started talking shit on my name and Roddy wasn't defending me over his clown ass hoe so in the end we lost contact.
I can't lie tho he done glowed up on a bitch I mean I always liked him but now it's like damnnnn nigga
Hey! This a filler chap.