Chapter Three- This sort of stuff could only happen to me [Part One]

I sat comfortably on my bed watching an 'American Dad' marathon and occasionally popping a cheez-it into my mouth. Don't get me wrong, family guy was alright but I got tired of the same episodes replaying. This was what I described as the perfect weekend. Where I just wake up, not brush my teeth, and then eat. Oh yea I said it, I didn't brush my teeth this morning. At first it was utterly disgusting and my mouth tasted as if I was chewing on a pen and the ink just splattered and evenly coated the inside of my mouth. But then after drinking some juice that nasty taste went away. It was if I was a boy for the day, not any boy but, my one and only slob of a brother Ben. When I heard laughter through my walls I knew Ben was up. I had been waiting all morning for him to get up because he had this really cool 'born in the 80's shirt' that's I always borrowed. I hopped out of bed and headed straight to Ben's room. I stopped in front of his door when I heard speaking. It sounded like about 3 other guys were in there. It was probably his friends Leo, Greg, and Shawn. Even though they were technically his friends I talked to them a lot too. I thought they were all really cute especially Shawn. But I would never let them know. Before going in a gave myself the once over and flung open his door.

"Hey guys!" I said flashing the most brilliant smile I could conjure up. It was a waste because their eyes were glued to Ben's X-box and it looked like they were playing halo? I don't know I wasn't into those types of games. I did the only thing I knew that what snap them out of their weird trance.

"I'm naked, who wants to have a look" They all turned around immediately. I sighed sometimes boy's were really pathetic.

"Who's naked?" Ben asked.

"No one stupid! You guys are so freaking obsessed with your game I had to lie to get your attention" Shawn grinned

"There could be a naked girl in here" Shawn said looking me up and down. I blushed. Ben smacked Shawn upside his head.

"That's my sister you dickwad" Ben glared.

"Chill I was just joking" Shawn chuckled and winked at me.

"What do you want?" Ben brought his attention back to me. I hopped over to his bed and sat down next to him.

"Well..." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Eww your breathe stinks"

"So does you room but I'm not complaining" I fired back. He started to laugh.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"What are you, my parents?"

"So ill take that as a no" I glared at him for making me look gross in front of his friends.

"Anyways, like I was saying before being rudely interrupted" I coughed to clear my throat.

"I wanted to borrow your... 'born in the 80's shirt'" He roared with laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"You made this big scene so you could ask to take one of my shirts?"

"Yes... Did it work?"

"Yes... " He mimicked me. "You can take the shirt, it's in my dresser" A big toothy grin made its ways across my face. The guys were busy talking so I maneuvered my way around them until I reached Ben's dresser. When I was looking through it I saw a whole bunch of shirts that he wore a few days ago.

"Ben why do you have all these shirts in your dresser, if you wore them already?" I asked honestly curious.

"Because they didn't get messed up and they still smell clean" He replied with a tone in his voice as to say that it was the obvious answer.

"I'm going to put this shirt in the dirty hamper" I said starting to pull out this plaid shirt that I've seen him wear at least three times this week.

"Don't you dare take it out!" He pointed at me.

"That's what she said!" I started cracking up. Ben fake glared at me for ten seconds before caving in and laughing too. The weekend went by really quickly after that with me spending a lot of time with Sammy indoors because a snow storm had came out of nowhere.

~*~

"They have got to be freaking kidding me" I jerked around in my seat to look at Simon and Paul. They were the friends I mentioned earlier when I had gotten lunch detention. I was lucky enough to have my first three classes with them since this stupid school had lockers that lined the walls of the hallway. I met Simon and Paul when I was in 10th grade. They were the hot transfer students from Britain. I don't know how we became friends with our personalities. Simon was the weird one that said things that people thought but never wanted to say, Paul the girl crazy one, Sammy the bottomless pit who eats everthing including her emotions, and me. Lets just say I'm perfect because I'm me which is totally bias of course.

"I can't believe it's snowing again" I groaned. This morning was absolutely horrible. On our way to school whoever plowed the snow had only managed to efficiently smear mushy lumps of dog crap across the sidewalk. It was revolting... I think I gagged at least five times before we got to school.

"Chas can I get some hand sanitizer?" Simon asked breaking me out of my moping. I started to fish through my backpack. I was known as the handy girl. Anything you needed I had from juice to tissues to curling iron. I was also a germ-a-phobe so I always carried a hand size bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Damn, did you pack your whole house?" Simon joked peering over my shoulder into my bag.

"Just for that I'm not giving you any" I said beginning to close my bag.

"What! Come on I was just joking"

I turned around and looked into Simon's face before talking "I don't care... joking or not I am in a bad mood and you just pushed me over the edge by commenting on my stuff which in case you've forgotten I've supplied you with countless times"

"Please" he begged pouting.

"No"

"Please" He said in a whiny voice.

"No, there's a bathroom down the hall" I said mocking his tone

"Pleasee... Just one drop, I'm so hungry" I blinked at him. 

"You were going to eat her hand sanitizer!" Paul butted in, saying what I was thinking.

"No, it came out wrong" Simon retorted offensively in his thick British accent. I giggled. They were so funny.

Auhtor's Note: It's Something!! Lol I didn't feel like writing that much... writing is becoming a task to me... I might stop writing the assassin that fell in love me and am I who you think I am until im done with this book because it's to much and honestly I don't have inspiration for those books right now.. o for anyone who read those books I am sorry :[... VOMMENT AND FAN!!! And sorry for any grammar errors. This is just part one of chapter three.Have a good day