Battle of the ex's

~Jump on it, lets do this, riding my pony.
Genuwine~

Eye P.o.v

"This girl ain't home yet! He probably raped her!" I yelled

"Nigga chill. As an older brother GPS is one of my best friends. She's at school." Map said.

"Foreal! Why do you even care?You did her bad so she left you, period the end!" Delila snapped.

"Bitch calm ya hoe ass down!"

That's where I fucked up. She ain't said nothing. Map was yelling she went go grab all their stuff her niece,twins, property and Melina's stuff.

"I'm sorry" I told them.

"To late for that Eye." they left.

I'm a be a loner nah. Time to call Naomi!

Melina's p.o.v.

Luke dropped me home the next day. Boy got me sore and shit. I told him to wait for me and he was like ok.

I rung the doorbell and waited for a answer. Eye opened the door, shirt off looking fine as hell but that's nun of my business any more🐸

I asked where Map and D were. Apparently they moved out and I live with them so yeah.

As soon as I was about to leave he tugged my arm and Luke got out the car.

He called Luke a punk nigga and that's where it all began next thing I notice that Naomi bish comes out so I start punching her. Battle of the ex's.

Delila's p.o.v

It's okay if Boss man wanna be a Godfather. That's nice. But he's coming over in our new tiny apartment. Atleast the walls are sound proof.

This baby won't stop crying, then the other three got homework to do and Map went to buy food. Melina ain't showed up yet. Eye and I ain't even sibs no more..

Boss Man shows up.

"Hey come in."

"Hello ma'am. Is that my lovely godson?"

"Indeed it is."

He picked up Josiah and he stopped crying.

Then I got a call from baptist hospital.

What do you think happened?
Melina&Luke?
Eye&Naomi?
Josiah & Boss Man
Map?
Delila and baby problems!