Congrats

When you say you love me, know I love you more. ~ Miley Cyrus.

Delila P.o.v.

I'm done. Finally I graduated. The graduation celebration was turnt , but now its over.

''Daddy, I'm going to Eye's.'' I screamed from by my room door. ''Stfu and have a good day. Screaming and shit up in my house. The fuck." He said while walking away.

Eye is my bestie. My ride or die. My nigga. So I'm just gonna chill with him today.

Eye P.o.v.

''Wassap my nigga?" I said as I opened the door for Map.

''Aint nun. Uh... can I sleep in the guest room from now on? I told my momma I got a job and she said to pay her dealer and I was like fuck it. So I grabbed my stuff and I left."

Not only is this my nigga but like he talk to damn much.

''Aint no hoe here so tell me what's up.''

Every time he comes here he think I got a hoe. Nahh son.

''Oh ight. So my momma drug dealer came and my momma took all my saved up monies and gave it away. And what really broke my heart is that she found out about my babies and said she goin kill em." He was going cry.

''Nigga don't worry. I got u bruh. Where's the kids? Get them and ya Lil sis. Y'all with me now." As soon as I said that the doorbell rang.

''I got it." Map said.