Luke x reader

Y/n pov
I was always, hanging out with Luke and Julie. I was part of sunset curve before we all died together. However julie and Luke have been going really love lately..I've loved Luke ever since I was in the band of sunset curve..whenever they sing or do stuff together it makes my heart ache.. and Reggie and Alex don't even know my crush on Luke..they thought I stopped after we died? Well I didn't stop loving him...

*minutes later*
I went to the studio knowing the boys & Julie weren't there at the time then I saw caleb and asked
"What you doing here?" He asked " I'm here to give you a offer, to have whatever you want." I raised an eyebrow "I'm listening."he smirked "join me in my band." I started to hesitate "why are you hesitating? You're friends haven't even come here to save you so what's the point?" He ask and I heard a voice "actually we are here, and came here for her! Don't listen to this brutal ghost!" Alex says and I turn around shaking Luke had tears in eyes "please don't do it y/n y/m/n y/l/n..." he says and I kept shaking as Caleb laughed Julie sighs "listen. Y/n I love Luke, but he doesn't love me what you think he does he really loves you more than anything. You can ask him yourself." Julie said and I blinked. Caleb laughs "why should she believe you?" He asks and Luke sighs "Julie is telling the truth. I really love Y/N/N more than anything in this world. Julie is just like a sister or friend to me y/n nothing more so please don't listen to him.." I blinked and let go of Caleb almost collapsing onto the floor but Luke eventually caught me.
(Part 2?)