Kierstin (Part One)

Raziel called me and told me to meet him in the same spot we met last time. He said that he had a surprise for me. Last time he said that he threw me off the clouds. I decide to meet him anyways.
As I approach him I see a girl that looks to be about seventeen years old. Although if she hangs out with Raziel she's a Fallen Angels and is probably century's old. The girl has brown hair and green eyes. She looks like one of those Fallen Angels that fell just so they could continually go to human school and always graduate with straight A's.
I walk up to Raziel and the girl says,
"So you the legendary Cameron?" She smiles a smile almost to perfect.
"Cam this is Kierstin. Kierstin this is Cameron" Raziel says
The girl extends her hand, I shake it.
"I told Kierstin everything. I met her after you fell. She fell about three years later. I promise you that you can trust her. We need her to complete our missions"
"I don't need anyone Raz, not even you. But you need me, just like everyone else who crosses my path" I say
"You lucky I like you Cam"
"Your too nice of an Angel Raz. What's the worse you could do?"
"I don't care what you say, Kierstin's going to help us whether you like it or not!" He snaps his wings out and flys away leaving me there with Kierstin the two of us standing face to face.
Kierstin may not be that bad. If I got to know her...