Demon

With the demon I envy the most back, I think I know who wants to hurt Ashley.
"What just happen? Who was that?" Ashley ask
"More importantly, WHY IS HE EVEN BACK?!?!?" Jacob yells
"If he's back words going to spread among the Fallen Angels and demons. If he's even in the same room as me people are going to stop and stare. What would really freak people out is if we were having a conversation. Heck, it would even scare me!" I whisper but Jacob nods
I look at Ashley and say,
"You can't go home, he knows where you live. He will stop at nothing to kill you. Can you call your parents and tell them you have to spend the night at a friends for a school project. Be as vague as possible. And if you need help Jacob here will be glad to give it. You can sleep in my bed. Which I don't even know why I have considering I don't need sleep. I'm going for a fly. When I get home be ready to talk Jacob we have to do something about you know who, you know why. Sooner rather than later!" I say
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
When I get home Jacobs still trying to calm down a panicking teenage human girl. Not always the easiest job in the world. I think my position in Heaven was easier than that.
For once in my lifetime I set down and calm down. I send a thought up to God, I haven't done that sense I fell. I even stopped believing in him for a while after I fell. I believed he didn't love me, didn't care, didn't want me as his Angel anymore. But now I know it wasn't him punishing me, but it was the Main Angels.
Dear Father,
I'm sorry I haven't been there for you resent lay but I've had my own issue. Ashley being one of them. I think it's best she knows what happened that caused me to fall but I think I might actually like her. And not just as a human. This... all this... it's my fault. I should have taken you and the belief in you more heavily than I did when I was in heaven. I know I've only been on Earth for not even a century but, I don't know if I want to take Auggie up on his offer I know I want to keep Ashley safe at all risk. But what's the point of keeping her safe if I can't see her ever again after I'm back in Heaven. I know it's much to ask but maybe could you put in a word with the Main Angels and get me what I want. I want to be an angel that's aloud on Earth and in Heaven no special role or anything. I have faith in you good father.
Amen
"Cameron? What are you doing?" I look up when I hear Jacob call my name.
"Something I haven't done in four years" I say
"So how are we going to do this? Get rid of you know who?"
"It's about time he had his date with the devil. I heard he's been waiting" I say
I've done a lot of wrong over my many years and now it's time I do at least one right!
"I new you'd say that Amen! But if he's back that means...you don't think?!?" Jacob says
I simply nod and say,
"I saw him today, and a few others. Whatever they're planning...it can't be good!
"Well that's for sure" Jacob says agreeing with me.
"I'm going to go cool down at the vault. Wanna come?" I say to Jacob. He loves the vault it's like a man cave for Fallen Angels the only non Fallen Angel that has entered the vault has been Ashley.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Setting in the vault, watching a game on the flat screen tv that covers the far wall, I can feel eyes on me.
I feel all the Fallen Angels watching me. Mainly because he's back and wants to get the crew back together. Raziel and Tatum included.
All of a sudden everyone is quiet and there eyes shift from me to someone else. I turn around to find of all the things on Earth...
Jonathan Michael.