Chapter 6

Continued~

Before I could say anything tae oppa took all the members with him and vanished in thin air.

Suzy-ah: Ami-ah look! She showed me her phone and I was stunned to read the article in front of my eyes.

-The article-

Kim Taehyung from the boy band BangTan Boys with his rummered boyfriend Jeon Jungkook maknae of BangTan boys were spotted in xxx cafe at xxx time while having a date.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, the two famous idols of k-pop industry are expected to be in a romantic relationship!!!!

Were they trying to make their relationship public??!!! Are they accepting the rummer??

Bighit Lables has seduled a live conference for today at xxx time to talk about the scandal.

With the increasing popularity of hastag #TaeKook going viral on various platforms, are they going to give a confirmation about their scandal??

To know more watch the live done by reporter Kim bok So from SBC news.  Link given below.

-End of Article-

Ami: Holy shit!

Suzy-ah: Yah! Don't curse in Jin-sunbae's studio!!!

Ami: Maja! (You're Right! ) Let's get out of here before someone see us and misunderstand us being here in jin oppa's studio. With this Suzy-ah and I both came out from the studio and closed the door.

Suzy-ah: What should we do Ami-ah?? Taehyung oppa and jk-sunbae are in big trouble now.

Ami: You're right Suzy-ah. This time their rucckes has gotten way serious than it should have.

Ami: Well, for now let's wait for the conference to end. Suzy-ah nodded with a concerned look on her face.

-After the Conference-

Taehyung: Pheww! Finally the conference is over and we clarified the scandal. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking down with a straight face. He then poked jimin and signalled him to do something about jk.

Jimin nodded and gave a reassuring smile then he put his arm around jk's shoulder and started chatting with him moving a little faster and forward away from the members. Soon jk's bunny smile appeared showing his bunny teeth which gave a sense of relief to the members.

 Soon jk's bunny smile appeared showing his bunny teeth which gave a sense of relief to the members