3 (Flashback)

{Four months ago}

"Wait....are you really going to do this?"

Moonbyul's best friend almost choked on her coffee on what she heard,
"What about your family? What about your business that you have fight for a long time? Are you going to leave everything behind all because of your love life? Don't be ridiculous Moon Byul E."

" I know....But it's the best way to end things up." Moonbyul looked up at her best friend and continued,  "Hyejin, please take good care of them. I know I'm that hoe who is having two relationships at the same time, which one of the partners is her best friends' crush for a long time."

Not gonna lie and it was true. Moonbyul and Hyejin has been friends since elementary school. They always stick together no matter what. Even after graduate, they kept in touch.

One day when Hyejin was on her way to meet Moonbyul at Moonbyul's university, she saw a girl with a cute face which just like a puppy pass by. After that day, she kept going to Moonbyul's university just to wait for her to appear.

Later she knew the girl's named Wheein when her best friend introduced her new friend trio to her, along with Yongsun. Hyejin kept her secret that she admitted she likes Wheein a lot.

However, she cannot interact often with her best friends' new trio due to lots of work she got as a biologist student.

She thought that she would forget all her feelings for the girl as she was completely busy with her work. Wheein was also busy with her relationship with Moonbyul since they just started at that time, making there was no time for anyone else.

However, she was wrong.

Her heart was broken into pieces when she was told by her best friend that was in relationship with her crush. Not just any normal relationship, a love triangle.

From that day on wards, Hyejin knew what has been going on between Moonbyul, Yongsun and Wheein.

Although always providing different suggestions and tips to help her best friend out, she cried and hugged herself when there was no one around, after Moonbyul reach her for advice or telling her difficulties of maintaining her triangle love life every time.

Until one night, Moonbyul came to Hyejin's house again to spill out her difficulties of her loves as usual.

After saying goodbye, she found that she forgot her wallet on Hyejin's dinning table. Therefore, she went back inside to get it. When grabbing her wallet, she heard some sobbing noise coming out from her best friend's room. She peeked inside and found that Hyejin was crying behind the bed while calling Wheein's name.

At that moment, Moonbyul figured out that Hyejin has been fallen deeply into Wheein, but haven't got a chance to speak with each other because of Moonbyul's selfishness.

"Unnie........"

"I knew you like Wheein for a long time. It's me being selfish and dumb. I'm tired of this. I couldn't stand any longer. Yong can hate me, you also can Hyejin. I have enough of all this mess.... It's all my fault. I'm sorry."

"And please.....don't tell her."

Hyejin gave a pat on her unnie's shoulder.  "You don't need to be sorry unnie. I haven't revealed my feelings at first so it's not your fault. Besides, best pals support each other no matter what, right?"

Moonbyul finally gave a warm smile.

"But unnie please........don't go away like this. Let's figure this out besides using that way. Promise me, like I beg you."

{End of flash back}

*To be continued*