2

[6.18 20:30]

Yongsun woke up with her stomach rumbling. She hasn't eaten anything because of the pass out. She wanted to grab a glass of water but finding herself being tied to a chair instead.

"What the...."

"Oh, you're awake."

Moonbyul took out a box of spicy rice cake from her bag that she just bought. Then took out one piece with her plastic fork and hold it in front of Yongsun.

"Eat."

Yongsun didn't react.

"I said EAT."

But Yongsun still not bothered to open her mouth. Correction, not looking at Moonbyul. Losing her patient, Moonbyul threw away all the rice cakes and forced Yongsun to look at her.

"Look. I'm running out of patient and you don't want to eat, right? Fine. Then if you die here because of starvation I won't help you."

"Then why you need to do this to me at the first place? I haven't done anything wrong at all." Yong asked bluntly. Moonbyul smirked at what the girl in front of her just said.

"Haven't done anything wrong?"

She came more closer to the girl who was being tied up.

"Leaving me is the wrong thing that you have done Miss Kim Yongsun." This sent shivers down to Yong's spine.

 While still loading Moonbyul's words, Yong was already being losen. Leaving Yong clueless.

"You can leave. There is no use for making you stay. But....... before you go, can you grant my last wish......between us?"  Moonbyul asked without facing Yong.

"What is it Byul?"

"Be my women, for the last night."

[6.19 10:45]

The next morning, Moonbyul and Yongsun were eating most likey their last meal between them. Moonbyul stared at Yongsun quietly while the other girl was munching her cereal. Until nothing was in her bowl.

"Yong, you still love me.....right?"

Yongsun ignored Moonbyul and took her stuff. Although her heart was already broken into pieces before, Byul words still melted her heart during their last night. But she didn't want to be hurt again. She planned to settle her things up quickly and leave before she change her mind. She knew she would regret if she stay too long.