I love you. -Part 4

Random POV: Toilet looked down for a moment, trying to think straight, even though he wasn't. "In love..? With Mepad? But why?" Toilet questioned, Knife sighed and placed his hand on Toilet's shoulder, "Listen, sometimes when you have someone there for you, your gonna want to be closer to that person, and eventually you will both end up in a situation where you guys are both in love with each other, so if you really want to figure it out I recommend talking to Mepad , not me." "BUT WHAT IF-!" Toilet spouted out, and was quickly hushed by Knife "Just go. You're never gonna know if you don't try it." "You're right!! Thanks knife!!!" ,Toilet got up and ran to find Mepad.

..........

Mepad's POV: I stood by the stage as Mephone worked on some stuff for the show. As usual I was helping until toilet came running towards me. He stopped and was breathing heavily, I could tell he was running, I then tilted my head slightly, "Hello toilet. Did you need something?" He nodded and signaled me to follow him. And so that's what I did.

.....

Random POV: As Mepad and Toilet walked into the woods, Toilet put his hands in his pockets, he seemed shy. Mepad was confused and he asked, "So..what was it that you were in need of telling me Toilet?" Toilet stopped and blushed a bit. "Well UhhHHHh...." Mepad was still really confused, and worried if what toilet was gonna tell him was bad or good. Toilet then got on his tip toes and pulled Mepad's mask down, he then kissed him, it was just a peck, but it felt like a connection had sprouted in those few seconds. "I LOVE YA MEPAD!!" Mepad was a bit startled, but also a bit flustered, which was something he had necessarily never felt, considering he couldn't really feel anything in the first place. "Toilet..I- I'm not too sure what to tell you. I've never necessarily shown romantic affection to someone." Toilet smiled, and grabbed his face pulling him down to his height, "WELL UHHH- HERE YA JUSt-" Toilet then kisses Mepad again, a bit more passionate this time. Mepad felt an instinct kick in, so he kissed back, smiling.
(AY YALL!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!! THIS IS NOT THE LAST PART BTW SORRY FOR BEING DEAD)