Part 3- "Feelings?"

Many days after the situation things never really did change, Mephone still treated Toilet the same awful way, the only thing that changed was the feelings between Mepad and Toilet.
Toilets POV:
Mepad was practically the only one there for me, I felt like he understood me better than anyone else, for some reason..every time he walks by I feel a sudden flutter in my stomach, and sometimes I feel..different around him than around anyone else. I hope I could find an explanation..that's why the next thing I did was go to Knife, since he always seemed to give good advice.

....

Knifes POV: I was sitting by a tree finally enjoying some time on my own, then suddenly I see someone walking towards me, as they walked closer to me I realized it was Toilet, he doesn't usually talk with me so I was sorta surprised.

Random POV: Toilet sat down next to Knife, "Uh- hey Toilet?" Knife said confused, "Hello Knife, I..heard you might be able to give me some advice." Toilet said, "Listen, I'm feeling nice so I'm only gonna do you a favor, what's up?" Knife said, Toilet explained all his feelings towards Mepad to Knife, after he was done explaining Knife gave a soft chuckle "Oh Toilet, you seriously don't know??" Knife said, Toilet quickly and worriedly replied "WHATS GONNA HAPPEN-? AM I DYING?" Knife facepalmed, "No idiot, you're in love."

Update: {This took a while and I'm sorry :"] }