Sixteen

"Drop the potion" Zac says.

"Chris kill him" Myrical says and Zac presses the knife closer to her stomach.

"I can't" Chris says.

"You have to save the baby" Myrical says scared for her child's safety.

"I can't choose" Chris says looking at her.

"If you love me you would send this bastard back to hell" Myrical growls.

"I can't he will kill you" Chris says and he looks at Wyatt who winks at him.

"Alright I'll set the potion down" Chris says and Myrical looks at him like he is crazy.

      Chris bends down to set the potion down when he looks at Wyatt who smiles before waving his hand at Zac separating him from Myrical who drops to the ground. Cole grabs the potion and throws it at Zac's feet stunning him.

"Now" Cole says and Chris pulls out the spell standing over Zac.

"Cause of pain and grief

Let this demon feel

All his victims pain and suffering

Until he can no longer breathe"

Chris chants and Zac body glows red as he screams in pain before clutching his heart and chest and then he explodes.

      Jaliisa rushes over to her daughter who is fading in and out of consciousness when she sees her pants darken with blood.

"Chris we need to get her an hospital" Jaliisa says and Chris rushes over picking her up and orbing out of the cave with Cole, Wyatt and Jaliisa following.

     At the hospital everyone is sitting in the waiting room it has been hours since Wyatt called them.

"She has to make it, both of them do" Chris says his head in his hands.

"They will honey they are strong" Piper says.

"Chris we were here before when it was your mom inside their giving birth to you we felt helpless too until we found out you were fine" Phoebe says to her nephew.

"Yeah aside from his smart remarks and Inferior Complex" Paige says trying to make a joke.

      Everyone laughs as they try to improve Chris's mood when a doctor in blue scrubs walks in the waiting room and everyone stands up.

"Are you all family" she asks?

"Yes I'm her husband Chris" he lies but it doesn't matter.

"Well Mr. Turner--it's Mr. Halliwell" Chris says cutting her off.

"Sorry Mr. Halliwell you are incredibly lucky your wife only has a few stitches in her head but she should stay away from bright lights for a week" Dr. Angela says.

"The baby" Cole asks?

"We had to perform an emergency C-section because the placeta ruptured and the umbilical cord detached cutting off the baby's oxygen" Dr. Angela says.

"The baby is born three months early" Chris says fearing for his child's life.

"Your son organs are working just fine he is one pound under weight so we are keeping him a few until his weight is picked up and again I would say you guys are incredibly lucky" Dr. Angela says.

"We're charmed like always" Paige says and everyone smiles.

"Can we see them" Piper ask?

"One at a time as Myrical is still resting" Dr. Angela says.

"Go tell her we love her" Cole says to Chris who nods and follows Dr. Angela down the hall.

       Chris walks inside Myrical's room seeing her in bed lying back her hair lying loosely, she smiles when she sees him.

"Hey" Chris says walking over taking her hand in his.

"He's beautiful he has your eyes" Myrical says smiling. Chris leans down pecking her lips, he has never felt more love for her than he does now that she bought their son until this world.

"We never found a boy name" Myrical says.

"I like Aaron" Chris says.

"And Elliott or Spencer for a middle name" Myrical says when a nurse brings in their little boy wrapped in a blue blanket.

       Chris holds his hands out as his son is placed in his hands, he has a head full of straight brown hair and dark green eyes like his father.

"Aaron Elliot-Spencer Turner" Chris says.

"His last name is Halliwell like his mother's will be" Myrical says yawning.

     Chris looks down at his son and can feel his heart swell with love and the desire to keep his son protected at all times now that he is here.

"Hey Aaron let's go meet your family while your mom rests" Chris says kissing Myrical's head once more before walking out the room to their families.

      Piper stands up first as she sees him coming and she gains tears as she looks at her first grandchild.

"Meet Aaron Elliott-Spencer Halliwell" Chris says.

"Congratulations son" Leo says patting his son affectionately on the back.

"He is more handsome than I thought he would be" Jaliisa says.

"How is Myrical" Paige asks?

"She is asleep" Chris says smiling as his son looks up at him gripping his fingers.

"I hope you're ready for a magical son" Wyatt says to his little brother.

"More than I ever been in my life, I didn't think it was possible to love someone so quick" Chris says.

"You will feel that way a lot" Piper says kissing her son's cheek before turning to Wyatt.

"You are next" Piper says and Wyatt groans making everyone laugh.