Three

Myrical has on an lace Navy blue dress that hugs her curves and creme heels her hair curled and pinned to one side, she walks out into the living room where Chris is. "Wow you look stunning for a dark chick" he says, "shut up Chris" she says pushing him a little. He laughs and he grabs his car keys, "we're not orbing there" she asks. "No why do you want to" he asks, "yes it's dark nobody will see us orb on the porch" she says. He puts his keys in his pocket before wrapping his arms around her and orbing them outside the Manor, she steps out of his arm feeling heat on her cheeks. "Are you blushing" he asks as they walk in the house, "no" she says. The first person they see is a girl with blonde hair she looks about fourteen, "hey P.J" Chris says. "Hey Chris who's she your girlfriend" P.J asks, "no just a family friend" Chris says. "Sure you can lie all you want" she says and walks away, "I always liked Parker better" he says and winces when he feels something hit him and see P.J just hit him in his arm.

They keep walking and seeing more kids, "lord have mercy your aunts must really love their husbands" Myrical teases. "Bigger family means more food" Chris says and they laugh when Paige comes out the kitchen with her sisters stopping when they see Myrical; she tenses up as Paige looks at her. "Myrical" Phoebe asks, she waves. "That's all we get is a wave after four years of thinking that you're dead you left without even a goodbye" Paige yells, "I had to get away" Myrical says. "They were our friends too" Paige yells and Myrical looks at Chris, "this was a mistake" she says walking towards the door when a demon shimmers in and the kids all run in the kitchen when the demon wraps his arms around Myrical. "Hello we knew the daughter of the Source wasn't dead" he says in her ear and she gets mad flashing her black eyes and his eyes widen when she grabs his wrist pulling his arms from around her feeling his bones shatter as he cries out in pain on his knees.

"Your dad and mom were screaming your name when they died their slow death" he snarls and that makes her more mad as she grabs him by his neck tossing him against the wall before killing him with an fire ball another one still in her hand as power surge through her since she hasn't used them in years they are overpowering her will. Chris slowly walks towards her even though Piper objects, "she won't hurt me" he says placing his hand on her shoulder and she turns around looking at him flames showing in her black eyes. "Listen to me Myrical you have to let it go" he says knowing anger triggers her powers, she looks at him breathing hard. "Come on you can do it let go of the fire ball and powers" he says placing his hand on her wrist and she looks at him before putting the fire ball out her eyes going back to their normal brown color. "I'm sorry" she says to him as he pulls her in a hug rubbing her back when they notice Paige standing beside them, "what happened it's like you couldn't control yourself" she asks.

"It happens when I don't use my powers for four years" Myrical says pulling away from Chris, "come on let's eat and we can discuss your arrival later" Piper says. Myrical sits beside Chris with Wyatt across from her, "so Myrical you look really pretty" Wyatt says. "Thank you" she says when he winks at her, Chris tenses beside her and everyone notices and smiles. "What" Chris asks, "nothing" Phoebe says looking at Myrical who starts blushing and looks away. "So Myrical where did you go" Paige asks, "I went to New York" she says. "Was it fun" Piper asks, "no I hid most of the time" she says eating some green beans. "You didn't even come back to bury your own parents" Paige growls, "I just couldn't" Myrical says looking at her. "Yeah sure whatever you say" Paige says rudely, "they were my mom and dad not yours" Myrical snaps suddenly. "Sit down" Paige states as Myrical stands up, "no I'm not a kid anymore I can make my own decisions" Myrical says. "You will respect my house now both of you sit down" Piper says getting aggravated; Myrical ignores her and flames out to the apartment.

She takes a shower and changes clothes before sitting on the couch watching Secret Life of the American Teenager crying because it's the episode when Adrian loses her daughter, Chris orbs in behind her seeing her crying. "Are you alright" he asks, "shh" she says waving her hand at him looking at Ben break down beside Ricky. "Is this really what you watch a show on teen pregnancies" he asks sitting beside her, "hey it's more than that" she defends. "Really OK what more is it" he asks looking at her, "it's about finding love in high school and accepting who you are" Myrical says wiping off her cheeks. Chris takes over noticing how close they are as does Myrical and she leans up placing her lips on his and he pulls back, Myrical looks at him rejected and heads in her bedroom.