20 Facts About Me

Well I honestly didn't see this coming at all. I never thought someone would wanna know me. I mean I'm not really ... interesting? Okay well here we go.

Fact 1:

I'm a Muslimah. I love Islam a lot and I'm trying to make it my way of life.

Fact 2:

I wear an abaya full time. I want to start the niqab too, because I feel I will get closer to Allah (SWT) with it, and I feel as if the people who wear it... Oh ALLAH. They seem to have the most beautiful souls. May Allah (SWT) bless them.

Fact 3:

I started the hijab before my mother, my mother started the abaya before me.

Fact 4:

I used to be ADDICTED to music. Alhamduliah, I sorta went to rehab (lol) but I now barely listen to it, and if I do, I get annoyed by it really fast and end up putting Qur'an on.

Fact 5:

I'm the eldest in my biological family and have two younger sisters.

In my wonderful family extended family I have my cousins or more like brothers Arraiz, Arib, and Areel. Then the girl Aiza. And my baby cuzzies Isa, Ibrahim and Aira. They are my heart and soul I live for them, they are my mini army. 

Fact 6:

I am the most craziest in my family. My older brother/ cousin ( please refer to the extended family in fact 5) is the only one crazier than me. 

Fact 7:

I love to read and write my own stories, but I sometimes will get cold feet and delete a story... after publishing it.

Fact 8:

I LOVE ANIMALS! I love them so much. I love stuffed animals too. Like you know plushies. They are so cute.

Fact 9:

In my entire life I have had 12 Dogs. At the moment I have one named Black Beauty that likes to be called Maxie more. And it's a boy German shepherd. Yes dogs are my favorite pets... cats too.

Fact 10:

I actually am from California and love the sea to death. But I live somewhere near the dust bowl. Sad. Born near the sea, live in a dusty area. But Alhamduliah.

Fact 11:

I love to make others happy even if it costs me my own happiness. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Fact 12:

I love to paint, and Id say I have talent ;p

Fact 13:

On wattpad I have met, many people, but people who truly touched me through their works were @KittyCrackers and @Striving_Muslimah.

Fact 14:

I know two kids with autism and love them both dearly. They are the most amazing kids in the world.

Fact 15:

I, at the moment am working on two stories, one is still in thought and The Girl Who Lived. The Girl Who Lived is going to inshallah, going to be about a girl on the Day of Judgement, talking to Allah (SWT) about her life.

Fact 16:

My favorite colors that never change are, blue, red, green, black and white.

Fact 17:

I dream about my life as a wife. And imagine the torturing I shall do to my husband. Muhahaha! I'll be like, massage my feet! Make me cakes!

Fact 18:

I dream of living in a penthouse in los Angeles, California with my older sister and her future family. I want to start an orphanage, and be an alimah.

Fact 19:

My dream deaths would be: dying with my forehead on the ground, tears in my eyes, Qur'an on my tongue, and Allah (SWT) in my heart. Or in anyway as long as it's considered shaheed.

Fact 20:

I am waiting for the day food would fly to me when I'm hungry. Mainly because I'm starving and the fridge is SO far away.