I WAS SHOT

No kidding kidding. I was tagged by @SOAO99

so thirteen things I haven't already told hmm:

1) I love rolos. they are like one of my favorite candies.

2) I love Mercy To ManKind by Native Deen. I can listen to it for hours.

3) I love to dance. I've been a dancer all my life.

4) I write in a journal that .. well the truth in it scares me more than I can acknowledge. I never realized how hard it can sometimes be to be honest to yourself.

5) I adore people. A lot. But now I love solitude more than I can ever tell you.

6) I dream about being so merciful to those who pain me.. that Allah tells me I was only lower than my Beloved Rasool.

7) I love to prove people wrong about me. So please make duaa that I get into a Ivy League School!

8) The words that can calm me down immediately are 'Mawalya sali wasalm daheman abadan alah habbika khaire kahaliqi kuhlehme '. I will stop and go silent.

9) There is nothing I would rather do then kiss the head and cheeks of every person that struck me physically and emotionally. Maybe all they need is someone to show love.

10) I like to sit in silence and acknowledge how blessed I am, and how much I don't fully appreciate. 

11) I believe that my actions will bring people together to acknowledge that in the end love will conquer all.

12) I dream that one day I'll be a published writer. And my hopes and my dreams, my memoir will be something that inspire the world.

13) I'm so happy, that I am a muslimah.