4th Entry: He's coming...

...I was writing. I was writing for exactly 6 months, 6 days, and 6 hours. When I finally looked up from my writings, I saw the world has gotten darker. I saw the world was getting darker from the continuation of lies and deceit that was plaguing the world and all i could do was sit there and not save the world that conjured me. I had no energy left from my travels and lost track of reality during my writings.

I stopped. I stopped and I looked up, man. I stopped and i looked up and I admired the darkness. I admired the darkness finally because I knew. I knew that my purpose will be absorbed. I knew that my teachings will be listened to and sought after. I knew that someone who has lost their way will come find me, or at least come across me in my next set of travels. Then something caught my ear. In the distance I heard leaves rustling and twigs snapping. I heard a slow walk. Easily 200 yards away. It was a human. A mortal. Did they hear of my teachings and come to find me? Did someone finally hear of the man in the woods? I continue to listen..

I hear no words, only breathing...I can sense it being a man. 30's. I still sit silent until I am sure. It felt like hours. Someone finally came into my sight. I could see a silhouette in the distance. I stood up and walked out from under the old willow tree. Opening my arms wide I yell, "Come to me my child! Let me tell you a story!"

"Are you the man in the woods i'm supposed to find?" He asked, startled.

"The same," I replied, excitedly.

I could hear his pace pick up. To a light jog. Still hesitant.

"My child..." I call out
A sudden stop in the running.
"Do not be scared, for I am the man in the woods, and I am real. I am not here to harm." I call to the mortal.
Slowly, his silhouette turns into a visual. Obviously a broken down man that needed some truth in a hard life full of lies.