How RWBY Save Christmas(Christmas Special)

Weiss Pov.

This is the most wonderful time of the year cause it's CHRISTMAS! I know thats how Ruby and Sapphire would say on this wonderful holiday as for a Schnee like me it so happens to be a very important holiday for us since we go big, well only me, Winter, mother and surprisingly Whitney who doesn't act like a jerk on the holiday. Wish he was here after being a bad sister to him after figuring out why he was cocky and a dick, sad moment aside for now I was with Flare decorating the tree after we finish making ice sculptures at the front of the yard. Before we did that everyone had a specific task and guess who was in charge to put up the tree and was too lazy to do it, no not Ruby and Yang's uncle or aunt it was Jason. The birds were making egg nog and Jason was way too much of a grinch to put up the tree after thanksgiving so Dana gave him one more chance and yet nothing so right now we tie him up and put him to bed, at least he won't remember what happen today when Yang and Yin knocked him out after talking shit about (Y/N) and taking one of my moms panties. Again putting that aside today was Christmas Eve and we can not wait for the day to arrive, mostly me and Flare so while we decorate the tree we both are singing songs to speed things up along with the others who are adding more decoration here in the living room.

Weiss/Flare:*adds snowflake*🎵On the 12 days of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 drummers drumming🎵

Ren/Eva:🎵11 pipers pipping🎵

Pyrrha:*puts up 10 missal toes* 🎵10 lords a leaping🎵

Ilia:*puts baby Jesus sculpture in carriage*🎵9 ladies dancing🎵

Sienna:*puts on red and white stripe bow*🎵8 maids a milking🎵

Dana:*wraps presents*🎵7 swans a swimming🎵

Jaune:*puts presents under tree* 🎵6 geese a laying🎵

(Y/N):*barge right in with guitar* 🎵5 GOLDEN RINGS🎵

Summer/Ruby/Sapphire:*bakes gingerbreads*🎵4 calling birds🎵

Amanda/Raven/Qrow/Quill:*drink Eggnog* 🎵3 French hens🎵

Cinder/Emerald:*eats candy canes with Neo*🎵2 turtle doves🎵

Everyone:*comes in except Jason*🎵And a Partridge in a Pear tree🎵

We all begin to clap when just about everyone came in for the finally, we all wore Christmas base clothes from the classic ugly sweaters to the cosplay of a reindeer. Except (Y/N) who was wearing a Santa Claus outfit with his features out making him Santa Paws, god I have been around Yang too much she's corrupting me now, hope I didn't catch her perverted attitude to attract (Y/N) with my body.

Dana:Can't believe we got that on time

(Y/N):Me nether, it took both of us 6 weeks to get it right when we were kids

Dana:Like how Miguel left us both home alone for a week and we face robbers by home alone'd them making my mom really furious at him and divorce his ass for leaving us and cheating on her while she was being overprotective with us around 9 years ago

(Y/N):That's the one

Qrow:Sounds like you two have a bit of a difficult Christmas

Dana:Trust us it really is when my retard of a 'dad' abandon me and (Y/N) trying to sing songs to get enough money for gifts.

(Y/N):True and it wasn't so bad after the next 2 years without that basterd so me, Dana and Tia Maya live good lives and had amazing Christmas celebrations.