Chapter 1

(Y/N) Pov. 1 week later

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes, I try to block out the sun as I turn around for a bit then something soft was push against my face. I though it was a pillow then I felt something wet on my nose, it cause me to open my eyes and I saw my Vanilla licking my nose as I reach my hand to her ear and scratch it making her purr in affection.

(Y/N):Morning Vanilla, did you sleep well

She meow in a way of saying yes, I got up from my bed and stretch my body like how a cat does when they woke up from their nap. I put on my blue slippers and I stand up from the bed then Vanilla hop on my head as she laid her head down, I walk out from my room and towards the living room to watch tv, I arrive at the entrance and I saw Dana standing there holding Zoe in her arms so I walk up to her but she didn't look at me.

(Y/N):Morning Cuz, sleep well*no response* umm Dana you ok.

She said nothing but point while Zoe point with her paw, I look at where they pointed and I saw a disturbing sight. An anime woman wearing nothing but a apron on the screen, we both walk over to the couch and we saw a sleeping Jason sitting on the couch with a Doritos bag on the floor with crumbs all over his shirt and possibly the floor with drool coming off his mouth with a perverted smile. The 4 of us had a disappointing look then I look at Dana and she look at with as we got a evil idea, we walk to get the supplies so we grab whip cream, a boxing glove and a bucket full of water. I grab the glove while Dana had the other stuff and so we got into position and we let the magic begin. She put whip cream on her hand then she slap Jason in the face with it causing him to get up from the couch and I punch him in the face with the glove then he fall down as Dana pour water on him.

(Y/N):BUENOS DIAS PERVERTIDO!!

He look around then he saw us.

Jason:What happen?

Dana:You tell me*points at tv* explain why is that on our tv.

He look at the tv and he saw the anime girl then he look back at us.

Jason:(Y/N) I can't believe this*points at tv* you like this stuff.

This cause me to be both annoyed and angry at him as a vain almost pop out from my head.

(Y/N):I didn't put that on the tv and if any thing your the one watching that stuff and explain the Doritos all over you.

He look at himself in confuse.

Jason:How did that get there, besides it's your fault you said you like anime so why did you put that on the tv.

(Y/N):I didn't put that there and just because I watch anime doesn't mean I show this in public

Jason:So you admit you really like that.

(Y/N):(blush) HEY!! Just because I watch that type of anime doesn't mean I watch it in public and your the one who said anime is childish.

Jason:It is if your a kid.

Dana:And what about you, you do realize he's 18 so how is being that age any different then you.

Jason:Its different for me since I'm not a kid, I'm a grown man so I can watch this stuff anytime, anywhere I want to.

(Y/N):But you're in your early 20s.