chapter 1

Depressed , angry , pained , lonly , that's how i feel inside , but i try not to show it to the people around me , especially my boyfriend ....Derek .

  Am Bella and When i was 12 year old my parents had a car accident and passed away , i was left alone in this big world , but soon enough Derek's uncle who was a good friend with my dad took mr in and raised me.

When i was 18 i started dating Derek , it wasn't my choise actually , his uncle , Rayen forced us to date. i am thankfull to Rayen he practically saved me so i can't say no to him , but you see Derek and Rayen's life style is not like every other family, they are .........racers .

Rayen was getting old , so he was taking care of what he do call "paper work" , and that's how Derek formed a gang to help him , Jack , Sam , Max , Derek and you can say me too cause i help sometimes , not in the racees , i know how to race though  but no one knows that , i help with the deals and stuff .

you see our gang is the most famous in the south side , we race for money , cars and a lot of stuff .

i know that it's not the perfect life , but they are the closest thing i have to family .

i was pulled away from my thoughts by Derek's voice

Derek : okay guys listen up , we areorganizing   a free race tonight , which means  that anybody can race but we are only gonna focus on one person ...........Harry Styles ! , we have to make him race tonight

Sam : and why is that ?

Derek : fuck Sam ; he's one of the North gang , and he is in town for a while , so we have to make him  race , i already send him someone tell to invite him tonight , and what ever he ask as a prize , we give it to him !

Me : but why is he so important ?

Derek : Babe , he is like the most famous racer in here , and him being part of our race will be very good for us .

After our conversation everyone went to do something for tonight 's race , but i keapt thinking , who the hell is this Harry Styles !!?