Disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author.

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*****************

Now that all that is out of the way.....
THIS IS A BOYXBOY BOOK!!!
AKA BL BOOK!

IF YALL ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS OR IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC THEN YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS BOOK! SO THERE'S NO POINT IN HATING! IF I FIND ANY HATE COMMENTS...IM GONNA JUST DELETE THEM. OK? OK!

THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING TOPICS SUCH AS DEPRESSION, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SELF-HARM,HOMOPHOBIA etc....So stay on guard people.

If you are depressed or suicidal....don't be afraid to get help.Talk to your friends or people you can trust. Or just text random nice people you've met in the Wattpad comment section. I have and they've helped me greatly.

Consult the suicide and depression help lines. You deserve help. You deserve to be happy.
Remember- you are loved.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

My Pm's are always open if you want to talk. I might reply a little late...but I WILL REPLY.

Keep on living xx