Chapter Fourteen: Sweet Child of Mine

Narcissa's POV

I looked at the paper then the address. So this is Hermione Granger's parents house. I walked up to the door and knocked. I need more information on this Hermione to see if she is mine.

A man opened the door. He has brown eyes and blonde hair. "May I help you gorgeous?" The man smirked and I glared at him. "Your Hermione Granger's father aren't you?" The smirk finally washed off his face, "what has that little slut said to you." The man was almost shaking in anger at the mention of his daughter.

"Sir-"

"Look whatever she said it isn't true she wanted it just as much as we did. Parading around in that school uniform of hers. She was basically begging us to fuck her."

"You raped a defenceless 13 year old," I let my wand drop into my hand. "She was begging to be fucked the boys and I just loved it," I whipped my wand up and pressed it to his neck. "If I find her and there is a mark on her precious little body I will come back here and show you why the Ancient Noble House of Black is feared."

I pulled my wand away and flew away in my Animagus form. I flew to Hogwarts finally ready to see my child after so long. I have done my research on Hermione Granger enough to know that she is born on the same day as my child. After I saw a picture of the girl I knew she was mine. She has my eyes so blue like the ocean. She has wild brown hair. The wild hair part is properly the Black blood in her veins. The brown hair she got from her father Tom.

As I got to Hogwarts it was dinner time. I changed back into my human form just outside of the wards and took out a note for my daughter. I dropped it then changed back into my raven form picked up the note and flew into castile and into the dinning hall. I spotted my daughter and flew down in front of her.

She jumped when I landed, "hey Hermione who's that from." My daughter reached for the note and grabbed it. "It's from an N.B.R?" My daughter looked to me and slowly reached out and pat my head. "I need to go I'll um see you tomorrow night Harry," I followed my daughter out of the room.

As we made it to the room of requirements I changed back seeing no one is in sight. "Who are you why did you want to speak to me?" My daughter asked her blue eyes seemed scared. "Hello Miss. Granger my name is Narcissa I've come here to meet with you." The younger witch looked down at her feet, "I heard you can talk to snakes my dear is that true?" She nod and I softly lifted her chin up, "words my dear."

"Yes Narcissa," she whispered and I played with a strand of her hair. "There are only a few people alive who can do that my dear," I said my blue eyes meeting hers.

"Mrs. Malfoy?" I looked up to see the Parkinson girl. She quickly ran over and placed herself in between Hermione and myself. "Hermione are you okay," I heard the Parkinson girl whisper to my daughter. "We were just talking Pansy," my daughter whispered back.

"You have nothing to fear from me my dear girl. I won't harm her I just wanted to talk to this bright young girl who could talk to snakes. I hope to meet you again soon Miss. Granger. Good night."

With that I walked down the hall and once they were out of sight I flew away to my sister.