Chapter Six: Parkinson & Potter

Hermione's POV

"Hey look everyone the know it all mudblood," I looked to see a girl with black hair and hazel eyes. "Leave me alone Parkinson," I spat and the girl smirked. "You think you can tell ME what to do mudblood," she got out her wand and pointed it towards my chest.

'Remember my little snake anyone tries to hurt you say Crusio'

Where did that thought come from? Before I could think I had my wand up, "Cru-"

"MISS.GRANGER!" My wand was hit out of my hand by my professor, "that is detention for 3 months. I expected more of you. It's only your first year Miss. Granger. And daring to use an unforgivable it is disgusting!" I looked down.

"Miss. Parkinson go now or you'll be late for class," McGonagall said to the Slytherin. I looked up my blue eyes meeting her green. "Where did you even learn of those curses!?" McGonagall yelled and I let a tear slip, "I'm sorry Professor." I whispered scared that she will hit me like my father.

"Next time Miss. Granger I will be sending you to Azkaban," she spat and walked away. I ran to the bathroom and cried my heart out. "Did you see that stupid mudblood trying to push me around? I can't believe someone so dirty dare speak to someone of my purity." I heard Pansy say then another voice said, "she tried to use an unforgivable Pansy you got to give her a bit of respect. Where did she even learn about those?"

"I don't know but Granger is a stupid know it all that shouldn't even be at this school," Pansy spat and I held back my tears. "No Mudbloods should be at this school. They are using stolen magic."

As they left I walked out and wiped my tears. I've only been here 3 weeks and already people hate me.

'You are the purest of blood my little snake.'

Where are all these thoughts coming from they aren't mine. I need to research this. I walked out and walked to my safe haven. The library. I got a few books and started to read. After about two hours of reading a voice interrupted me.

"Your Hermione Granger right?" I looked up to see a boy with green eyes and black hair and glasses. "Yes and your Harry Potter. Why are you here?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm just sorry about what Ron and my friends say to you." I looked up at the boy, "not your fault now if you'll excuse me." I looked down at my book, "do your parents abuse you?" My head shot up, "wa...what are you talking about?" I stuttered and he sat down. "Big clothes, skinnier then normal children, have that haunted look in your eyes, barely eat anything and when people yell at you you'd shrink back making yourself as small as possible. I was lucky to be faster then my abusers but clearly you weren't."

I looked down, "my father. My mother died because of me and he can't get over it." He stared at me with wide eyes, "you... you killed your own mother?" I looked into the green eyes with my blue, "we were in the car she was yelling. I felt a pulse and suddenly the car was flipped over."

"I don't think we have officially met. Hello my name is Harry Potter," I looked to the hand and took it. "Hermione Granger and don't tell anyone what you know," he smiled and nod.