Intro:

Y/N sat in class, exhausted from notes. Her hair was straightened and her makeup looked flawless. Despite the fact that every guy in school is in love with her, she always hates how she has to look perfect.

Her parents are the CEO of L/N industry. Her father works day in and day out while her mother does everything in her power to make sure she's perfect. She has to wear the perfect shade and amount of makeup, the perfect style of clothes that are expensive and stylish, the perfect hair style and the perfect skin care and manicure.

The thing is, she doesn't want all that stuff. Her parents buy her everything she wants even if she says she doesn't want it. Her parents want her to marry rich and always have high expectations. If she refuses to do something she gets scolded and a punishment. Her parents make her go on diets and work out. She goes to the best schools and have to get the best grades.

Once the bell rang, Y/N got up and grabbed her things. Rushing out, she met with her only friend she can trust, Jia. Jia knows everything about her and they're both huge ARMY'S. Even though her parents don't let her listen to music much, she still listens to BTS every day with Jia. Their songs help her get away and she always feels better when listening to the songs.

"Hey N/N, up for a sleep over at my house?" Jia asked as she walked with Y/N to the scho gates.

"I can't, my mom wants me to come home pronto. She says it's urgent." She looked down and grabbed her hand. "But don't worry next time I will come over and we'll simp over BTS." Y/N winked, making Jia laugh.

"Bet." She smiled and walked to her car. "See you tomorrow, your limo should be here any second." She hugged her.

"See you." Y/N hugged back and watched as her best friend left.

Not long after the limo came and she got in the back seat. They drove to the Manor that Y/N grew up in and thanked the driver, along with a small bow.

She walked into her house and saw her parents talking on the phone. Y/N went upstairs quietly and changed out of her uniform and into a large sweater and pair of skinny jeans. Before putting the jeans on she stopped and looked at the deep scars that were cut deeply into her inner thighs, along with a few fresh ones. Y/N let out a deep sigh and put the pants on quickly. She tied her hair up and smiled in the mirror, pleased with her look.

"Y/N, are you home dear?" Her mother shouted from downstairs.

"Yes mother, I'll be right down!" Y/N shouted back and walked out.

Her mother smiled upon seeing Y/N and patted the couch. Y/N sat down and crossed her legs, leaving her hands in her lap.

"As you know Y/N, we have been teaching you everything we know about being the perfect young lady. I think it's about time we teach you how to be a perfect wife. Your seventeen now and we're going to set you up with the perfect young man, we will be teaching you everything there is to know about being the perfect wife and once you meet him you'll be moving in together. Now he lives with other men so you'll have to get used to that too. Understand?"

"Y-yes mother." Y/N bowed and smiled. "I will make you proud."

"You better. Now your learning will start tomorrow after school, I expect you to be back exactly after school."

"Yes ma'am."