Chapter 4:

Wasn't long until Jimin got to Y/N's house. He nocked on the door but no answer. He decided to nock again but no answer. He decided to walk around the house to the backyard. Sure enough, he saw her in a over sized hoodie and skinny jeans, passed out on the lawn.

Jimin couldn't help but notice how cute you were. He noticed himself smiling and couldn't stop as he hopped the fence and walked to you. He knelt down and gently shook you.

"Y/N, wake up." He smiled. You soon began to stir awake, shuffling around a bit.

You looked up at Jimin, rubbing your eyes. "Jimin?" You asked in a groggy voice.

"Yeah, I came to pick you up are you ready?" He smiled a little which made you smile, you still being half asleep you didn't realize the smile on your face first.

"I don't wanna, it's too comfy here." You pouted as you laid back down.

Jimin laughed and picked you up, bridal style. "First we'll go get your stuff then go back to sleep in the car." He said carrying you inside.

As you were sat on the couch you rubbed your eyes and stretched to wake up more. Jimin grabbed your suitcase and walked outside. You followed, now mostly awake and got into the passenger side.

"How long will the drive be?" You asked, looking at Jimin who now got into the car.

"About fifteen minutes. How much sleep did you get?" He started the car.

You didn't want to tell him that you cried yourself to sleep. "Um I was nervous so I didn't sleep." You answered timidly.

"Why so nervous? Its only me." He flashed a smiled and looked towards the road.

"Yeah but you're also a very famous Idol." You snorted and rolled your eyes which ,upon realizing, immediately covered your mouth in shock.

"Cute." He chuckled, causing you to blush.

The rest of the ride you stared out the window or down at your lap, every once in a while taking a glance at Jimin. It was a stunning sight, the direction we were driving made the sun shine directly beside him as he had a small smile and hummed to whatever played on the radio. He looked like an angel, pure perfection.

"You're drewling." He glanced at me with a playful smirk.

"Wha- psh I am not-" I blushed and looked away.

He let out a cute laugh and we continued to drive in silence. Until we got closer to the house.

"So we don't have any spare rooms so you'll be sleeping in my room, which I switched with Jungkook. If that's okay with you?" Jimin said.

"Whatever makes you happy." You turned to him with an almost unreadable expression.

He nodded, a little confused by what you meant but shrugged it off.

As he pulled up, he helped you get your stuff and showed you to your room.

It was a really pretty modern day house. The room were staying in was big it had a king sized bed that had black bed spread and pillows with a table beside it that had a touch lamp, a few drawers, and a cup of water. There was a shelf with books and other things and lastly a large closet.

'I could never get used to this..' you thought.