Chapter 7:

A couple days have passed and you've been getting to know the boys. You learned a new things each day. When the boys left to the studio you stayed home, cooking and cleaning.

Today you are unable to do that since you have school. You wore your everyday uniform with light makeup and hair straightened. Once you finished getting ready you looked perfect like usual, you hated it though.

The whole day was pretty boring for you, except lunch.
That's the only time you got to hangout with your friends.

Jia walked up to you and sat down with her tray, "hey
Y/N!"

"Hey Jia." You smiled and took a bite from the punch Jimin made for you. He's so thoughtful.

"How's the you know?" She asked, talking about the arrange marriage thing.

"Its good, I actually like hanging with the boys. They're very kind to me. I don't feel like I have to pretend to be perfect with them." You said as you unconsciously smile.

"As long as you're comfortable." Jinbae smiled as he sat down as well. "Is it okay if I walk you home after school? Jia has work and I want to make sure you get home safe."

"Sure!" You smiled and finished eating.

After school Jinbae walked with you to where you're staying. Y'all talked a lot, mostly trying to get to know eachother. He made a lot of cheesy jokes but the still made you laugh. He was fun to hangout with.

"So would you sleep in a tent in the middle of nowhere or in a bed with your worst enemy?" He asked as we've been playing this game for a bit now.

"Duh in a tent. Like hell am I ever sleeping in the same bed as that slut, Vicky." You rolled your eyes in a playful manner.

"I agree. I can't stand her ass." He smiled as he watched your features. He scanned your entire face as you looked around at the scenery. He knew how he felt about you, it was a feeling he's never had before.

He was snapped out of his thought when a voice called your name.

"Y/N! You're finally home." Jimin smiled happily as he ran up to the two.

You're eyes went wide as you stopped in shock. "J-Jimin I um this isn't wh-what it looks like um.." you began to panic.

"What do you mean? It looks like your friend is walking you home to make sure your safe." He smiled at Jinbae and bowed. "Thank you for bringing her home. We'll get going now."

You let out a sigh of relief and bowed to Jinbae as well. "Thanks Jinbae I'll see you tomorrow."

Jinbae bowed and said his goodbyes before leaving.

You went inside and changed into something comfy. You washed the makeup off your face and put your hair into a messy bun.

Jimin walked in not long after you finished and sat on the bed. "How was school?"

"It was good, boring but good. How was the studio?" You asked as you sat next to him.

"It was good, you should go to the studio tomorrow after school. We're staying longer and I want you with me more." You nodded in reply and he got up and walked to the door. Before leaving he looked back at you, "oh yeah and Y/N, don't bring Jinbae around anymore okay." You couldn't tell but Jimin was jealous.

"Okay." You smiled and got to doing homework.