Chapter 22: So... Who's The Babysitter Again?

Hey guys! You ready for another chapter? In this segment (D/N) and (S/N) were left home alone by Amelia and (Y/N) for a hour or two to go too the store to get some groceries. This will be their POV on what they do when their home alone. So it's basically a whole chapter dedicated to the kids plus the babysitter. Also this takes place a couple of weeks after the marriage. Anyways, I'll talk to you all at the end of the chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon. Amelia and (Y/N)
Were getting ready to go grocery shopping. They wanted to leave the kids home because they thought they were gonna cause ruckus/chaos in the store (yes both of them are coming back with the milk). So they got a Babysitter for them. Who was the Babysitter you say? Well it's Gura and Calli.

After (Y/N) and Amelia finished getting ready, Gura and Calli arrived at the front door. (Y/N) opened it for them and welcomed them inside giving them hugs as Amelia did the same. Amelia called the kids downstairs to show them their new Babysitter.

Amelia: (D/N)! (S/N)! Come down here!

Couple of minutes later they both arrive. Seeing Gura and Calli at the door. They ran to hug them as they haven't seen them in a while as well.

(Y/N): Their gonna take care of you while were at the store. I want you to listen to them and show them respect. Is that clear?

(D/N)/(S/N): Yes daddy../Yes Dad..

(Y/N): Alright then. Come here.

(Y/N) brings them in and gave both of them a big kiss on the forehead and gave them a big hug, as Amelia also did the same.

Amelia: If they tell me you've been doing bad. Or if I come back with the house a mess. There's gonna be no video games for a week (S/N).

(S/N): Aww, what!?

(D/N): Hehe.

Amelia: And as for (D/N), there will be no toys for you as well for a week.

(D/N): Imma good girl. I'll do nothing wrong!

(Y/N): That's a lie. Anyways Calli and Gura, thanks for watching over them. We'll be back in like two hours.

Gura: No problem! I'll always help out family if needed!

Calli: I'm not really good with kids, but I'll give it a try.

Amelia and (Y/N) said their goodbyes and headed out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                          (TIME SKIP)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( (D/N)'s and (S/N)'s POV Inside The House )

An hour have pass already. Gura and (D/N) were in (D/N)'s room playing with toys. They got along very quickly as both of them acted like one another.

Gura: Oh no! The monster is coming!

She says playing with the dolls with (D/N) using their imagination to have fun with them.

(D/N): Run away from the monster!

Gura: Rahh!

Gura says as she pretends the doll is jumping and jumps on another doll while pretending the doll was getting attacked from the monster.

(D/N): Help! Ahhh! I'm gonna die! Bleh-!

(D/N) says making a fake death sound as her doll falls flat on the ground. Things were going well for them. Although the same couldn't be said for (S/N) and Calli. The camera zooms out of (D/N)'s room and into (S/N)'s room revealing Calli and (S/N) playing a fighting game.

Unfortunately for Calli, (S/N) inherited (Y/N)'s skills in fighting games as shown when (Y/N) was playing against Ina. But instead of playing Dead Or Alive 6. They were playing Dragon Ball FightersZ. (S/N)'s team consisted of Kefla, Vegeta, and Krillin. Calli's team consisted of Hit, Vegito, and Goku. It was the last round in the match. They played a couple of matches as the score was 12-4 with (S/N) being 12 and Calli 4.

(S/N) hit a 20 hit combo on Calli's Goku taking him out automatically. Then (S/N)  took out Calli's Vegito. All Calli have left is Hit and (S/N) still have all of his characters. But the thing is their were all low health, if one combo was hit on any of them, they would die. Somehow Calli hit a 13 hit combo on (S/N)'s Vegeta, then hit a 12 on (S/N)'s Krillin, getting both of them out of the game. Both of them were low health. And the time was winding down.

(S/N): You're not gonna beat me Calli! I still got Kefla! And I have the same skills as my dad's!

Calli: We'll see about that! I'm gonna break this losing streak!

Calli did a dumb decision by charging at (S/N)'s Kefla but surprising got a a combo in. But unfortunately for her she dropped the combo by accident.

Calli: Noo!

(S/N): Haha! This is GG!

(S/N) says as he rushes at Calli's Hit. And unfortunately for Calli, (S/N) didn't drop his combo like Calli did. Finally winning the fight against Calli with the score now being 13-4.

Hour has passed, (Y/N) and Amelia finally arrived back home with the groceries. Gura hugs (D/N) and says her goodbyes to her. While Calli and (S/N) were glaring at each other because of the games they played.

(Y/N): What's going on with you and Calli (S/N)?

(S/N): I beaten her in a fighting game. 13-4...

(Y/N): That's my boy!

(Y/N) says proudly giving his son a fist pump. Finally Calli and (S/N) said their goodbyes and told each other "This isn't over yet" at the same time.

Another hour have passed it was time for the (L/N) family to go to sleep. Amelia gave her goodnight kiss to (S/N) as (Y/N) gave his goodnight kiss to (D/N) and the (L/N) family have finally fallen asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, hope you enjoyed this chapter! The last 3 chapters are gonna be over 1000 words like this one to keep it alive before the ending. During the final chapter. I'll make chapters called "Future Life" but only going to be 5 of them! Anyways once again I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and all have an amazing day!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

1079 Words...