Chapter 17: A Date With Amelia

Hey guys! You ready for another chapter? In this chapter, (Y/N) goes on a Date with Amelia and during the end of the chapter, there will be some slight hints of lemon involved but I'm gonna skip it since I'm not good at writing full lemon. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end!

Quick keys before we start.
(F/A) = Favourite Artist (as in singer etc.)
(F/Q) = Favourite Quote (from that person.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
It was early morning, after the group session they had together with the crew, (Y/N) and Ame decided too go on a date together again. First, they'll both go to a movie theater together to watch a movie they'd agreed on. Second, they'll go to a restaurant not a fancy one since Amelia doesnt look like that type of girl to like fancy stuff. And finally, they'll finish their night at a nice hotel they can sleep in.

(Y/N) was the first one to get up in the morning as he already was ready for the date, wearing a casual but nice clothing to go out on a date, a colored zipped down hoodie that brings out his multi-colored eyes with a black t-shirt with his (F/A) face on it that has his (F/Q) from them. And some blue baggy jeans that are comfortable for him to wear and black shoes. After (Y/N) was completely ready. He went to the bedroom to wake up Ame'.

(Y/N): Babe, wake up were going out today dummy.

(Y/N) shook her a bit, she grumbled and turned around and was still trying to sleep. (Y/N) smirked in a evil way and was thinking of a way to wake up Ame'. (Y/N) grabbed a pillow next to her that she wasn't using and started hitting her with the pillow while yelling her to wake up.

(Y/N): WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! AHHH!

Amelia started panicking and then fell off the bed because of (Y/N) hitting her with the pillow, she groaned and looked at (Y/N) for a minute then charged at him and then started hitting him as well.

Amelia: IDIOT! STUPID! DUMMY! DUMBHEAD! DONT HIT ME LIKE THAT!

(Y/N) was chuckling at her attempts on hitting (Y/N). She finally calmed down and Amelia got up off of him and then went to the bathroom acting like nothing ever happened. After 2 hours, Amelia was finally ready to go out with (Y/N) she was wearing a beige over coat with a black t-shirt. And wearing blue jeans as well along with a pair of white shoes.

(Y/N): Finally, you're ready. You took almost all morning.

Amelia: Shush, (Y/N). I have my priorities and you have yours, Baka.

(Y/N): Aww, I love you too.

They turned everything off in the house before they left and then headed to the parking lot and got in (Y/N)'s BMW, and then headed to the movie theaters. Couple minutes later they finally arrived at the theaters. And they started checking out the display on which movie was playing.
(Y/N): Which movie do you wanna watch?

Amelia: I dont know.. they all look pretty good to be honest with you.

(Y/N): Hmm, how about Kung-Fu Panda?

Amelia: Do they even have that here?

(Y/N): Yup, look.

He says he points to a display of Kung-Fu Panda.

Amelia: Oh wow, they still have it here. Sure, let's watch it then!

(Y/N): Alright! Let's go!

They paid their tickets and went inside the movie theaters, they went and also bought popcorn as well but didn't buy any snacks because they already snuck some snacks inside already. Finally they went to the theater and sat in the back high row for a good view. And the best part about their seats is that no one was besides nor' in front of them.