Chapter 6

HEY GUYSSSS
here's the smut ;)
this is their first time together, and it's just smutty stuff so if you don't like that kind of things just skip this chapter.
hope you like it and don't forget to leave me some feedback and to vote!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Bokuto's pov)

"Akaashi.. I need to talk to you first..."

I say a little insecure, I didn't want to ruin the moment, but it needed to be said or it wouldn't be fair.
Akaashi nods as a response.

"Well.. the night we went out and drank..the first night actually.."

I giggle a little feeling nervous af.

"ehm..we got out, right? well.. we started making out...
and..ehm.. we were.. drunk and.. I'm glad I didn't take advante of you since you.. don't seem to remember..."
I say all at once without looking at him, but when I turn my gaze back at him, I see his face. blushed and surprised.

"you..remember?.."

"of course I do.. I cherish you" I say smiling happily. I really do.. so you do remember.."

"well.. yeah, how couldn't I..."

he says blushing even more. I laugh happily and kiss him.

"I'm glad you do... and.." I say starting kissing his neck. "I'll never forget that night.. the night I first laid my lips on you"
I then say and start sucking his skin and nibbling on it, leaving a trace of purple marks on his smooth skin. I can tell Akaashi is holding his breath. I can feel him shiver under me while I torture him. Fuck, I love this.

"Bokuto-san... please.. give it already..."

Akaashi says, begging me again, just like the last time.

"Just in a sec baby.. I like it when you beg for it" I whisper to his ear, then biting his delicate skin and leaving another trace of kisses down his chest along with purple and bite marks here and there.

"I want you to be mine. All mine. Just.fucking.mine." I say gripping my hand on his thigh, knowing is one of his weak spots along with the neck. Akaashi gasps

"Then fucking do it ready.. I can't take this any longer, bokuto-san.."
he says, sounding almost desperate for it.

I smirk and I pull akaashi's boxer fully off and get up, getting the lube and the condom. I toss the lube on the bed and the condom between my teeth, I start undoing my belt and unzipping my pants. I pull down my pants, the bulge and my tighten boxers now clearly shown. I can feel Akaashi's eyes analyzing my body. I smile, still holding the condom in between my lips. I get back on top of Akaashi.
He pulls his head up a little, taking the condom from my lips with his teeth. His eyes half closed and his cheeks completely blushed. I smirk at him going back on kissing his body. I take the lube and put some on my fingers, pushing a finger inside him. Akaashi hold his breath making me smile.

"you already like it..don't you?" I say teasing him. I take both his wrists and hold them together above his head.

"tie them.."
I smile a little surprised.

"oh, so you want it that way, huh?.. okay, then" I say, taking the belt from the floor, tiding his hands together. I look at the effect the belt does on his skin. Fuck, it's so damn hot. Again, I hold his hands together and I get my other hand to his entrance, puttinh my finger back in.