He's Back

Dean Ambrose's pov

I was in catering with Colby and Joe as we talked about our careers and our women. Joe and I are married now while Colby is still engaged.

"I still can't believe you're actually married, man." Joe says to me.

I chuckle and play with my wedding ring. That was the best day of my life. It still plays in my head. We had a small but big wedding.

The people that went were:
Colby, Leighla, Joe, Galina, Joelle, Jimmy, Naomi, Jey, John, Nikki, Bryan, Brie, Matt, Reby, Jeff, Beth, Punk, AJ, Paige, Dolph, Summer, Fandango, Eva, and Jonathan.

"Yeah, me too. I still feel like it's a dream. I don't wanna lose her. I love her more than anything in this world." I say.

"Man... She's got you wrapped around her finger." Colby says.

"That she does." I say.

"So where is Natalie? We still need to ask her about the plan." Joe asks.

"Probably skyping her brothers or hanging with the other superstars and divas." I say.

"I love that you trust her enough to be with other guys without you now. That's an ultimate step in a relationship." Joe says.

"Remember when he would go fucking insane if he even saw her near another guy and it later turned out to be her brother or friends?" Colby asks Joe.

They burst into laughter. I roll my eyes.

"I was protective!" I defend myself.

"So hearing about or seeing it, exploding on her, finding out the truth later, buying her something nice, then begging for her to forgive you is being protective?" Colby asks.

"Ok, Mr. Money In The Smartass Bank, since you know everything about jealousy, why'd you flip out when you saw Leighla and I talking and laughing?" I ask.

"That's different!" Colby says.

"How in the fuck?!" I ask as I start laughing with Joe.

"She was blushing and laughing and you were being your usual player self!" Colby defends.

"Because I was telling her dirty things about Natalie! Leighla asked me if Natalie and I do anything exciting while we're doing the dirty and I answered with a yes. Leighla asked what we did, I told her and she started laughing and blushing." I say.

"Well it was bad from where I stand." He says.

"Oh so I can't talk about my sexy little badass tiny as hell, hot as fuck, wife?" I ask as hands covered my eyes.

I heard Colby and Joe chuckling.

"Guess who." I heard her beautiful voice say.

"Is it my beautiful new wife that I love so damn much?" I ask.

"It is your new wife, my new husband I love so much." She says.

I pull her into my lap and I peck her lips and hold her close to me.

"So I'm your sexy little badass tiny as hell hot as fuck wife?" She asks and I blush.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask.

"Just that." She says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Oh ok. I see how it is. So you want these hoes more than me? Ok." She jokes at Joe and Colby, who playfully glare, and goes to get up.

"Wait! No!" I say, pulling her back and pulling her back into my lap as she laughs.

I kissed her lips then her nose then all around her face as she giggles.