An Unlikely Alliance

[Dean Ambrose]

I was sitting at catering with Joe, Colby, Dolph, Randy, and John.

We were watching the monitor and eating. We heard yelling and turn to the monitor and see AJ and Paige getting beaten down by The Bella Twins and Alicia.

"Hey! That's Alicia Fox and The Bella Twins attacking Paige and AJ Lee!" Cole exclaims.

Nikki then got to a knee and grabbed Paige by the face then was super kicked in the face.

"Oh my god!" Cole exclaims as the SMACK! sound.

The camera turns and shows Angelina grab Alicia by the hair and slam her face first into the wall.

"It's Natalie Ambrose!" Cole exclaims.

Ange then grabs Brie and throws her backwards into the floor.

"Natalie Ambrose coming to Paige and AJ's aid!" Cole exclaims.

"Natalie might just broken the nose of Nikki Bella." Jerry says.

Paige got up and took care of Alicia while AJ got Brie. Angelina got Nikki and all 6 divas were just beating the hell out of each other.

"All hell as broke loose. There are divas all over the hallway." JBL says.

"All 6 divas battling it out in the backstage area." Cole says.

"It is just chaos back there." Jerry says.

Referees rushed over and separated all the divas. They took the Bellas and Alicia away.

There was 2 referees were holding AJ and another 2 were holding Paige but there were 6 referees that had Angelina pinned to the wall.

"It is taking 6 referees to hold Natalie Ambrose back." Cole says.

"What do you expect, Cole? She's the wife of a lunatic! She needs to be in a straight jacket, too! Her and her husband! Someone call the insane asylum for Natalie Ambrose." JBL says.

"I swear if JBL says one more thing like that about Ange, I'm gonna end up in prison." I say.

The guys laugh and I see AJ, Paige, and Angelina all walk in.

AJ was holding her jaw, Paige was holding her stomach, and Ange was holding an ice pack to her nose and her other hand was holding her neck.

I got up and went to her.

"I'm fine." She says.

"Let me see." I say and she moves the ice pack and I lift her hair and see it's really red.

I turn her around and move the ice pack and saw blood. I took off my tank top and put it to her nose.

"You didn't even go to the trainers, did you?" I ask.

She looked down and shook her head. I sigh and take the ice pack.

"Come on." I say.

I walk her to the trainers and we walk in.

"Always either you or Jeff, Ange." The guy says.

"Sorry, Victor." Ange says and sits on the chair.

"So what happened, Hardy?" Victor asks.

"I was helping Paige and AJ when Alicia kicked me in my neck really hard and then Brie threw me face first into the table and I spit out blood." Ange explains.

Those bitches are lucky they have V's and not D's. I was trying to stay calm.

He nods then moves my shirt from her face and the blood had stopped by now.

"Just some bruising. It's your neck I'm more worried about." He says.

He does some things and then finishes.

"You'll be fine. Just take it easy and rest the rest of the week. You face Nikki on Sunday." Victor says.

"Will do." She says and we leave.

We got our things and met up with Joe and left.

~10 mins later~

We got to the hotel and Joe went to his room. Ange and I went to ours. I saw Nikki and John go into their room. Nikki had a nose brace on her and I quietly laughed as I walked in the room.

I locked the door and turned the lights on. I changed into some sweats and a t-shirt. I saw Ange walk out in some black little ass shorts and a black crop top.

"You're killin me, here, Ange." I say and she giggled.

I lay back on the bed then she climbs onto me then sits on me. She was sitting right on me.

"I haven't really felt any real pleasure in a long time." She says.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we've had sex." I say.

"I miss you." She says.

"I miss you, too." I say.

"I miss you more." She says.

"Now that is some bullshit." I say and she laughs.

"It has been exactly 2 months since we last had sex and the little guy, you're currently sitting on, is starting to feel a little neglected." I say as she giggles.

I rest my hand on her right breast. She just watches my hand as I stroke and massage her breasts. She lightly moans, closing her eyes, and smiles. She then opens her beautiful brown eyes and looks at me in a seductive way.

She leans down with her ass in the air. I snake my hand to her ass and grab it as she moans. I push her down to me, making her kitty rest on my dick.

She moans as I run my hand along her ass, occasionally squeezing it.

"My kitty misses you too." She whispers in my ear.

She then blows in my neck then kisses the same spot, making me moan and get hard. I lift her up and stand up with her on me. I put her down and slowly trail my hands up her body and lift her arms.

I slide her shirt off her head and then she takes my shirt off. I slide her shorts down and she steps out of them.

I then kiss her and she kisses back. I snake my hands all over her body then unclasp her bra.

I let it fall to the floor and then lift her up and lightly lay her down on the bed. I use my teeth to pull her panties off.

Soon, "things" happened.

😉😏😊